President Trump

rod

Retired 23 years
Wow. I didn’t think killing grandma had such broad appeal to right wingers.
Grandma had a good run. Probably had more fun in her life than any 10 punks have had now days. Grandma didn't spend every second of the day posting pictures of what she had to eat or playing video games. Grandma could probably kick your ass.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I’ve been saying this since this bs started.

You can’t shut down the world economy for something with such a low death rate. This isn’t like bird flu went airborne and human to human transmission. We aren’t dealing with even a 10% death rate.

Amazing. Simply amazing.

El Correcto

god is dead
With taxpayer funded corporate slush funds? With euthanasia? What’s the plan here?
My father is looking at laying off 90% of his work force if this isn’t settled by Friday. It costs $32,000 a week to run his business, he is looking at not even making that a month. He was up tonight trying to apply for the loan to keep from having to lay off his employees so at least he wouldn’t have that on his conscious.

This isn’t about corporate slush funds you :censored2:. This could keep a lot of family run businesses afloat through this crisis and people employed.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
My father is looking at laying off 90% of his work force if this isn’t settled by Friday. It costs $32,000 a week to run his business, he is looking at not even making that a month. He was up tonight trying to apply for the loan to keep from having to lay off his employees so at least he wouldn’t have that on his conscious.

This isn’t about corporate slush funds you :censored2:. This could keep a lot of family run businesses afloat through this crisis and people employed.

It's more than about you and your father. That isn't good, but the alternative is probably worse. Typical short-term ideology, which is parroting Great Dear Orange Leader.

It will be fine

Disaster relief SBA loans were in the last bill. They are available now. He won’t have the money by Friday though. The government is slow. They’ll take 3-4 weeks easy. Why would a libertarian want the government to bail out a business anyway?

El Correcto

god is dead
Disaster relief SBA loans were in the last bill. They are available now. He won’t have the money by Friday though. The government is slow. They’ll take 3-4 weeks easy. Why would a libertarian want the government to bail out a business anyway?
I wasn’t for treating this like the Black Plague to begin with. Absolutely overkill response in the face of theoretical death rates and lack of information/bad information.