President Trump

BrownArmy

We know the death rates are around 1% or less.
We don’t treat the flu as “everyone go about our business” old folk and at risk people need to take more precautions or die.

Hell im a 13+ year smoker and not even thirty yet. I don’t know what my survival odds look like and don’t really care. Time to get the country back to work, lets start rolling some dice.

Kewl.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Death rates vary, I’m not sure we actually know, the numbers fluctuate daily.

So, your assertion is we should treat it like the annual flu, and go about our business?

Huh.
Yes.

So, your assertion is we should treat it like the plague even though you admit we don't know how deadly it actually is.

Huh.

Up In Smoke

We know the death rates are around 1% or less.
We don’t treat the flu as “everyone go about our business” old folk and at risk people need to take more precautions or die.

Hell im a 13+ year smoker and not even thirty yet. I don’t know what my survival odds look like and don’t really care. Time to get the country back to work, lets start rolling some dice.
So if we assume that this virus is in the same realm as influenza, you are talking about 30-40 million people contracting the coronavirus. With death rates at 1%, we are looking at 350,000 deaths this year. If again science is correct and a vaccine could take 12-18 months, we can assume an additional 100,000 next year. It's a risky proposition.

Indecisi0n

So if we assume that this virus is in the same realm as influenza, you are talking about 30-40 million people contracting the coronavirus. With death rates at 1%, we are looking at 350,000 deaths this year. If again science is correct and a vaccine could take 12-18 months, we can assume an additional 100,000 next year. It's a risky proposition.
But have to taken into account how many people jesus will save ?

El Correcto

god is dead
It’s not in the same realm as influenza.
350,000-2,000,000(highly doubtful) lives lost vs sinking the economy for 330,000,000.

I don’t think this generation fully understands what a depression is like, I vote on 2 million dying over the amount of poverty that will run rampant and live that will be destroyed by the “cure”.

Up In Smoke

My calculator is missing that button.
Let's just look at the baby boomers. There are about 70 million boomers in the US. A 10% infection rate gets us to 7 million affected. The death rate for this age group is closer to 10%. So the math tells us 700,000 boomers could die if left unchecked.

El Correcto

god is dead
Let's just look at the baby boomers. There are about 70 million boomers in the US. A 10% infection rate gets us to 7 million affected. The death rate for this age group is closer to 10%. So the math tells us 700,000 boomers could die if left unchecked.
0E782BE6-F830-4730-852F-12BF62B21D33.jpeg

BrownArmy

Yes.

So, your assertion is we should treat it like the plague even though you admit we don't know how deadly it actually is.

Huh.

LMFAO

Go home idiot.

Get back to me later.

You’re so obsessed with defending Trump that you’re not paying attention.

This party is having drinks on a curve that is still rising.

For a guy who seems so intelligent, you really come off like a D A s s

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
LMFAO

Go home idiot.

Get back to me later.

You’re so obsessed with defending Trump that you’re not paying attention.

This party is having drinks on a curve that is still rising.

For a guy who seems so intelligent, you really come off like a D A s s
Look at yourself.
Throwing insults and crying like a baby.

Pathetic.

BrownArmy

I directly answered your question.
You responded with insults.

I think you need to take a deep breath, you're melting down buddy.

That would be true if you answered a question.

You're version of 'answering a question' is to answer a completely different question that no one asked.

It's ok...

I'm surprised you seem upset about insults.