President Trump

Returntosender

1C6A4954-F612-40E4-9A52-99AC24851BF3.jpeg

Box Ox

Ergonomically/anatomically completely incorrect.

Case in point: ridge thingy at the bottom, not ideal.

Also, it’s a functional tool that serves a purpose.

If I want to spend $29 on a thermometer, why the fk would I stick it up my...

He might know more about what can go in a butt relatively comfortably than we do.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

El Correcto

god is dead
Ergonomically/anatomically completely incorrect.

Case in point: ridge thingy at the bottom, not ideal.

Also, it’s a functional tool that serves a purpose.

If I want to spend $29 on a thermometer, why the fk would I stick it up my...
So you’re telling me you spent $29 on the only thermometer I’ve ever seen that resembles a penis just to take your temperature with...

Yeah okay buddy, you must have a hell of a fever.

BrownArmy

So you’re telling me you spent $29 on the only thermometer I’ve ever seen that resembles a penis just to take your temperature with...

Yeah okay buddy, you must have a hell of a fever.

Lulz

No, it’s for the children.

No matter what you’re comfortable sticking up yer butt, I can guarantee you a thirty month old child has no interest in rectal thermometers.

With this one, you just hold the button and swipe across a forehead...when you get the double beep, your good, got the temperature.

It’s de rigueur in South Korea...

Box Ox

Lulz

No, it’s for the children.

No matter what you’re comfortable sticking up yer butt, I can guarantee you a thirty month old child has no interest in rectal thermometers.

With this one, you just hold the button and swipe across a forehead...when you get the double beep, your good, got the temperature.

It’s de rigueur in South Korea...

I believe the White House is currently using the same kind of Exergen temporal thermometers to take the temperatures of White House press corps members before they’re allowed to enter the briefing room.

Ive seen them for sale at Costco too.