President Trump

Re-Raise

And no one uses Twitter more than the dope in the WH. That’s where all Trumpies get their news, from Trumps tweets. Trump was a reality TV star and right wingers fell in love with his show. Just like Trump and the Kardashians are reality TV buddies.
I never watched one single episode of that show. I’m guessing Duck Dynasty was pretty popular with the Trumpies too

newfie

And no one uses Twitter more than the dope in the WH. That’s where all Trumpies get their news, from Trumps tweets. Trump was a reality TV star and right wingers fell in love with his show. Just like Trump and the Kardashians are reality TV buddies.

drives you libs nuts. you can control the media but you cant control his tweets. more tears please i love it.

newfie

wapo of all sources

1598113173092.png

rickyb

I hope not everyone is like this.
I don’t have time to learn about stuff, I’d rather just base my political opinions off of tweets.
what i heard from 2 guys is FDR didnt come in with grandiose plans about a new deal, it was the civil disobedience like whole cities going on strike that made him carry out reform. wolff describes him as a centrist much like obama. obama even said to people in the streets hes only gonna pass reform if they make him. he didnt say it enough, and when occupy came he crushed it with force.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Mail-in ballots were part of a plot to deny Lincoln reelection in 1864

20 co-conspirators were already at work in D.C. to aid in the plot to deliver votes to McClellan. The following day Wood watched as Donahue and his crew formed a sort of assembly line, passing blank papers along to one another to be signed with the names of active enlisted men, wounded and dead soldiers, and officers who never existed.

In addition to operations in D.C. and Baltimore, the scheme extended back to New York. Donahue had received rosters of soldiers from military officials and members of law enforcement. A letter from Gen. J.A. Ferrell read, “Inclosed in this package you will find tickets, also a list of names of the actual residents of Columbia County, now members of the 128th Regiment. With my best wishes for your success.”

Also discovered in Ferry’s office was a list of around 400 names belonging to sick and wounded soldiers under treatment at a nearby hospital. In reference to the roster, Ferry joked, “Dead or alive, they all had cast a good vote.”

Ferry, Donahue, and their fellow conspirators found humor in their work. One accomplice mocked the outcry he expected from abolitionist newspapers following the corruption of the election. The men bragged about their past successes in fixing local elections back home.

El Correcto

god is dead
what i heard from 2 guys is FDR didnt come in with grandiose plans about a new deal, it was the civil disobedience like whole cities going on strike that made him carry out reform. wolff describes him as a centrist much like obama. obama even said to people in the streets hes only gonna pass reform if they make him. he didnt say it enough, and when occupy came he crushed it with force.
That’s not completely true. FDR campaigned on the new deal and beat Hoover. There were times with the coal miner unions that he had to cut deals, that was mainly due to the war effort though and coal miners having Americans by the balls.

Kind of a stupid take on Obama and FDR in my opinion.