President Trump

rickyb

It seems the people you listen to are focused on causing riots and disrupting America with protests tbh.
the people i listen to firmly believe through history that change typically only happens through organizing including protests. they believe in the phrase power concedes nothing without a demand. please consider that america was in disorder before the protests and the protests are restoring justice and order. not saying protestors have a monopoly on truth.

El Correcto

god is dead
the people i listen to firmly believe through history that change typically only happens through organizing including protests. they believe in the phrase power concedes nothing without a demand. please consider that america was in disorder before the protests and the protests are restoring justice and order. not saying protestors have a monopoly on truth.
There were lots of protests around America during Hoover’s time, with Hoovervilles and the bonus marchers.
But saying FDR didn’t come into office fully prepared to be a radical is absurd and same goes for Obama.

rickyb

There were lots of protests around America during Hoover’s time, with Hoovervilles and the bonus marchers.
But saying FDR didn’t come into office fully prepared to be a radical is absurd and same goes for Obama.
he was also friends with the rich. what FDR promises during his campaign and what his voting history was like before he ran are 2 separate things. i looked at a couple of charts for unionization rate in america they all pretty much look like this. US labour was wiped off the map in the 1920s. im gonna check out more on FDR.

1598116378852.png

newfie

A judge In Penn has asked, Trumps law team to supply proof of mail-in voter fraud. Trumps lawyers couldn’t produce any. A judge asked Trump's lawyers to prove his claims about mail-in voting "fraud" — it did not go well

how is the weather in lala land?