President Trump

refineryworker05

He got the Democraps to pass a standalone bill with the payments he wanted. He's already got Republicans falling in line with it.

I don't think there should be a bill at all but if you don't see him getting his way then it's because you suffer from TDS.
Lol he signed both bills, he could have gotten the $2000 included in bill he just signed if he would have signaled that’s what he supported while they were negotiating the bill. Don’t you see that? So democrats are doing all the actual work, and republicans aren’t falling in line with anything. McConnell just blocked the vote on the bill. And trump does nothing. Sanders is the one fighting in the senate to get a vote on the money.

refineryworker05

The only good thing about Bernie is that he sucks at his job, and has never managed to get any of his Marxist agenda passed. The guy is a loser.
Ok, so Bernie sucks at his job because he has never managed to get his Marxist agenda passed, but doesn’t that mean that the Democratic Party isn’t Marxist because they have refuse to pass bernie’s agenda even when they had 60 votes in the senate, the house and the presidency? Also doesn’t it mean that trump sucks at his job because he wanted $2000 checks to be sent out and loser Marxist Bernie is fighting for it and not the Republican Party which trump leads?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So republicans are the problem. and trump who is the leader of the republicans is so weak he could do nothing.
President Trump 'leader of the Republicans' lol. Sounds like you spend your time swallowing the swill from the liberal media machine.

President Trump is not a fiscal conservative he is a populist. That's why he wants the payments. His complaint about foreign aid wasn't about the money being spent, it was about it not being spent on Americans.

Again, you get confused easily.

refineryworker05

President Trump 'leader of the Republicans' lol. Sounds like you spend your time swallowing the swill from the liberal media machine.

President Trump is not a fiscal conservative he is a populist. That's why he wants the payments. His complaint about foreign aid wasn't about the money being spent, it was about it not being spent on Americans.

Again, you get confused easily.
So what in that post disagrees with anything I posted? It seems you aren’t really making a point. My point is only democrats have actually taken legislative action to get Americans the $2000. trump has done nothing, but humiliate his supporters who came out pretending that his rant was an example of his great leadership, and how dare these bills give foreign aid and only $600 to Americans. Only for trump a few days later to sign both bills unchanged which accomplished nothing. Which has produced crickets in criticism from trump supporters who were pretending trump’s actions were right on the policy and showed great leadership. Do you have anything that disagrees with that?

bbsam

Staff member
Just waste for the most part!
My wife and I talked it over and we donated all ours to people who were hurting because of the COVID.
All mine went to musical artists and their roadies or other musical support people.
Mine went to a local “pay as you can” restaurant that’s starting up locally. I guess Jon Bon Jovi has opened several of them.

bbsam

Staff member
First of all , the Mcconnell and the President and other congressman have already come out and said that they are not on board with piece's of this Bill that include foreign aid and other bailouts to Democrat run cities that can't control their budget and waste money . Second state government's cannot be trusted to get the money directly to the people and businesses especially since they are the ones who are keeping these businesses closed . Send the money directly to the people !!!
“Im against it!”

Votes for it.

Words vs actions.