President Trump

vantexan

no before they got there
No actually it was the diseases that early settlers brought that decimated native populations. Early settlers wrote of entering native villages to find everyone either dead or gone. They believed it was God's work opening the land to them. I've seen estimates of 8 million natives in what is now the U.S. at the time of European arrival. That number was greatly reduced by disease.

Indecisi0n

I think @Indecisi0n attempts to vett everyone new to BC but I get the impression he doesn't get very far with the kind of vetting he has in mind.

Something about "sit here and I'll tell you when the swelling goes down" is not a great ice breaker but his interests may lay more in ice holes!
No more games since I became a mod.

It will be fine

So Trump had Ivanka sit in at the leaders table at the G20. Are "conservatives" ok with power being represented by birthright as opposed to being bestowed by the people? Having the president give power to his daughter seems offensive to the founders' vision if you ask me.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So Trump had Ivanka sit in at the leaders table at the G20. Are "conservatives" ok with power being represented by birthright as opposed to being bestowed by the people? Having the president give power to his daughter seems offensive to the founders' vision if you ask me.
game-of-thrones-cersei-joffrey.gif

newfie

meanwhile he met with world leaders , while he let his daughter sit in his place in a meeting that would accomplish nothing.

It will be fine

meanwhile he met with world leaders , while he let his daughter sit in his place in a meeting that would accomplish nothing.
You are why I put conservatives in quotes. The issue isn't Trump leaving the table, it's putting his daughter in place to represent the nation. That is not normal, real conservatives have a problem with that.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You are why I put conservatives in quotes. The issue isn't Trump leaving the table, it's putting his daughter in place to represent the nation. That is not normal, real conservatives have a problem with that.

Would you rather he let Melania do it?

Ivanka is a very intelligent woman who has a bright future in whatever she decides to do.