President Trump

newfie

That is not normal, real conservatives have a problem with that.

when did I decide to let you speak for me? you wouldn't know a real conservative if he kicked your rear end which is quite often here.
As a conservative I find what he did a very efficient use of time. whats not spoken of here in this latest hatchet job by the press and the liberals like yourself is that Trump meeting with other leaders means those other leaders also have people standing in for them.
nothing gets done in large open meetings with a bunch of blowhards grandstanding . anyone including Ivanka can certainly do that for Trump. the real deals get done in the back rooms one on one with other leaders. That's Trump speciality and where he needs to be.

It will be fine

The framers created a republic in a break from the monarchy of England. A monarchy gives power to individuals through birth. A republic is designed to give power to the electorate. Brazen nepotism at the highest levels of power should be frowned upon by people that claim to follow the constitution as written.

It will be fine

when did I decide to let you speak for me? you wouldn't know a real conservative if he kicked your rear end which is quite often here.
As a conservative I find what he did a very efficient use of time. whats not spoken of here in this latest hatchet job by the press and the liberals like yourself is that Trump meeting with other leaders means those other leaders also have people standing in for them.
nothing gets done in large open meetings with a bunch of blowhards grandstanding . anyone including Ivanka can certainly do that for Trump. the real deals get done in the back rooms one on one with other leaders. That's Trump speciality and where he needs to be.
Again, the problem isn't Trump leaving the table. It's leaving his unqualified daughter to sit in for him. Nepotism is a bad way to run an organization. That's why we have laws against it in the government.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
The framers created a republic in a break from the monarchy of England. A monarchy gives power to individuals through birth. A republic is designed to give power to the electorate. Brazen nepotism at the highest levels of power should be frowned upon by people that claim to follow the constitution as written.
I sort of felt the same way about Robert Kennedy.

So you don't think Rex was qualified either?

vantexan

Well van,you gotta admit, this president's actions have been way outside any normalcy. In fact, isn't that one of the things that you like so much about him? And yet you still feel the need to compare him to previous presidents? That doesn't make a lot of sense.
Well bb, this president is constantly attacked personally. How often do you see legit analysis of his work in the White House? He's signed quite a few bills into law, has issued numerous executive orders. How often is that discussed? Only things like the travel ban which can be spun into racism are ever mentioned. The hallmark of liberals everywhere is to attack personalities. It's why the Democrats are doing so poorly. The electorate wants substance, not US Weekly.

newfie

Again, the problem isn't Trump leaving the table. It's leaving his unqualified daughter to sit in for him. Nepotism is a bad way to run an organization. That's why we have laws against it in the government.

you assume Ivanka a woman is unqualified to sit in for trump although she has been a top executive in a male dominated industry for many years?

meanwhile you thought a community organizer was qualified

typical liberal

It will be fine

I sort of felt the same way about Robert Kennedy.

So you don't think Rex was qualified either?
Rex was an unconventional choice, but certainly qualified to run an organization like the state department. He's been handicapped with no staff. His motives were questionable, I wasn't sure if he'd represent American interests or Exonn's, but I haven't seen enough from him yet.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Rex was an unconventional choice, but certainly qualified to run an organization like the state department. He's been handicapped with no staff. His motives were questionable, I wasn't sure if he'd represent American interests or Exonn's, but I haven't seen enough from him yet.
He would be OK even though he was not elected by the electorate?

newfie

Rex was an unconventional choice, but certainly qualified to run an organization like the state department. .

both Ivanka and Rex were top executives in their industry and top executives with large successful corporations. yet your comments are much complimentary of the male in this example.

for some reason liberals only complain of sexism when a liberal female is the perceived victim.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It would be in the Sec of State's area of responsibility.

Was Pence over there?

No----he was ignoring the "Do Not Touch" sign on a piece of NASA hardware.

upload_2017-7-8_17-8-46.jpeg