President Trump

bbsam

Staff member
Well bb, this president is constantly attacked personally. How often do you see legit analysis of his work in the White House? He's signed quite a few bills into law, has issued numerous executive orders. How often is that discussed? Only things like the travel ban which can be spun into racism are ever mentioned. The hallmark of liberals everywhere is to attack personalities. It's why the Democrats are doing so poorly. The electorate wants substance, not US Weekly.
Lol. C'mon van. He's freaking president of the United States. I can't remember a president that hasn't been treated the same way. Was Fox "fair and balanced" with Obama? Was Breitbart? Redstate? The House? Senate? This is how the dysfunctional government operates and Trump isn't going to change that even though I think he could if he wanted.

How? Imagine if Justice Kennedy retired and Trump nominated Merrick Garland to replace him.

Or if Trump would repeal Obamacare but instead of repealing the tax cuts insisted they go to deficit reduction. It's not like Trump is beholden to the republicans but he sure is acting like it so far.

It will be fine

He would be OK even though he was not elected by the electorate?
You're getting at the president gets to pick his staff, which is a reasonable point to make. Choosing his family as his staff is not normal. They had to write legal opinions on why nepotsim laws don't apply to the president for Ivanka to have her position. It's true the electorate choose this president and this clown show is what we get.

vantexan

Lol. C'mon van. He's freaking president of the United States. I can't remember a president that hasn't been treated the same way. Was Fox "fair and balanced" with Obama? Was Breitbart? Redstate? The House? Senate? This is how the dysfunctional government operates and Trump isn't going to change that even though I think he could if he wanted.

How? Imagine if Justice Kennedy retired and Trump nominated Merrick Garland to replace him.

Or if Trump would repeal Obamacare but instead of repealing the tax cuts insisted they go to deficit reduction. It's not like Trump is beholden to the republicans but he sure is acting like it so far.
FOX was plenty fair and balanced with Obama. Didn't see them going after his kids either. The Press has been a three ring circus since Trump got the nomination. In no way does this compare to Obama, who was judged much more on his policies, like lying to everyone about Obamacare.

It will be fine

both Ivanka and Rex were top executives in their industry and top executives with large successful corporations. yet your comments are much complimentary of the male in this example.

for some reason liberals only complain of sexism when a liberal female is the perceived victim.
Good point. Exonn Mobile is very comparable to Ivanka's hand bag company. Exonn is the size of a medium country.

bbsam

Staff member
FOX was plenty fair and balanced with Obama. Didn't see them going after his kids either. The Press has been a three ring circus since Trump got the nomination. In no way does this compare to Obama, who was judged much more on his policies, like lying to everyone about Obamacare.
That has got to be one of the most intellectually dishonest things I have ever read on BC.