President Trump

bbsam

Staff member
This is just flat out lies.

For one, President Obama's children were not given jobs in the White House, and secondly Sasha and Malai were attacked along with Michelle in the most heinous ways.

Either you have selective memory or are an outright liar.

Just for giggles, can you explain any of Trump's policies, foreign or domestic?
Making America Great Again?

vantexan

You sound confused, so here's a definition. How is it good for the nation?

nep·o·tism
ˈnepəˌtizəm/
noun
  1. the practice among those with power or influence of favoring relatives or friends, especially by giving them jobs.
If Ivanka was hired illegally i.e. nepotism then I'm sure the governing body would have brought charges by now. You see, if a Republican is in the White House he can't get away with things openly like a Democrat can. He doesn't have a fawning press or a liberal bureaucracy to protect him.

It will be fine

Ivanka is very qualified

nepotism assumes the recipient is not qualified. Ivanka is

nepotism is common in politics with favoritism always shown to friends and supporters.
We'll have to agree to disagree on her qualifications. Her business experience doesn't translate to policy or diplomatic experience required to be a special advisor to the president. She's there because she's one of the few people Trump actually trusts, which I can admit is valuable to the president. I think in this instance the nation would be better represented by a career diplomat. Nepotism clouds the judgement of the employer, that's why it's frowned upon. Trump put Ivanka there instead of a better representative due to nepotism.

It will be fine

If Ivanka was hired illegally i.e. nepotism then I'm sure the governing body would have brought charges by now. You see, if a Republican is in the White House he can't get away with things openly like a Democrat can. He doesn't have a fawning press or a liberal bureaucracy to protect him.
Are you seriously contending she wasn't hired because of her relationship to Donald? Did he interview a bunch of qualified candidates and then objectively choose Ivanka? That's a terrible argument to make.

W

What The Hawk?

Of course there's right wing and left wing media. It's politics, and each of the medias like picking apart the other party. Isn't it fun?

It will be fine

How would you explain the choice of Tillerson for Secretary of State?
He wouldn't have been my choice, but his role at the head of Exonn entailed plenty of negotiations with foreign heads of state. Exonn spans the globe and he's no stranger to complicated foreign entanglements. He'd be doing better now if he was allowed a full staff and Trump would stop mouthing off on twitter.

vantexan

Are you seriously contending she wasn't hired because of her relationship to Donald? Did he interview a bunch of qualified candidates and then objectively choose Ivanka? That's a terrible argument to make.
Didn't say that. Is there not nepotism laws in place to prevent what you're saying is wrong? If so how is she an employee of his administration?

It will be fine

Didn't say that. Is there not nepotism laws in place to prevent what you're saying is wrong? If so how is she an employee of his administration?
The Trump justice department has issued an opinion that because she is unpaid it doesn't violate the nepotism laws. It would take a lawsuit to challenge that. It's clearly unethical, but the republicans that should be in charge of oversight are willing to overlook anything for tax cuts for the wealthy.

bbsam

Staff member
Didn't answer my question. Which is bigger, right wing or THE MAIN STREAM media?
I don't know. Why does it matter?

Are you complaining that Redstate, Fox, and Breitbart are seen by many as foolish, factless hit journalistic hit squads? Isn't that how you see ABC, CNN, and the New York Times?