President Trump

floridays

One informant. Better find more than that. A lot more.
You have no idea what he has yet draw a conclusion. Lets wait to see what documented facts he has. I think some might be getting a little nervous about now. Why don't the libs just agree to free him of the non-disclosure agreement? Obviously there is nothing to fear. Better yet subpoena the information from him in a criminal investigation.

Last edited:

bbsam

Staff member
You have no idea what he has yet draw a conclusion. Lets wait to see what documented facts he has. I think some might be getting a little nervous about now. Why don't the libs just agree to free him of the non-disclosure agreement? Obviously there is nothing to fear. Better yet subpoena the information from him in a criminal investigation.
Why doesn't the Donald just release his tax returns?

floridays

The convenient deflection. I am thoroughly certain If there was anything damaging it would have been leaked long ago. The IRS does hold those returns you know.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Because we are in current events and that's what goes on here.

And because we are in the Donald Trump thread.
look at it this way, do you think he can just release his taxes and be done with it. It dont work that way and you know this

floridays

Great now address my question and assertion.

I was responding to a specific point you made. You couldn't respond with a good argument, so you then try to get me to follow you down a rabbit hole.