President Trump

MAKAVELI

Banned
I'm sure his tax return is full of what industries call trade secrets. Competitors can draw many conclusions pertaining to his operations and tactical vision. No sense in giving a free real estate seminar.
Trade Secrets give me a friend* break. They are secrets all right secrets from the American people and he doesn't want the people to know what his financial dealings are with Russia.

bbsam

Staff member
Great now address my question and assertion.

I was responding to a specific point you made. You couldn't respond with a good argument, so you then try to get me to follow you down a rabbit hole.
No. You moved further down your own skunk hole. You asked why the individual isn't released from his nondisclosure agreement, as if that means there must be something nefarious (which is thus convenient for your assertion).

I brought you back to the topic of the thread, President Trump.

Are you that confused that you view my statements on Trump as a deflection in a thread about Trump? Do you know what deflection is?

bbsam

Staff member
I'm sure his tax return is full of what industries call trade secrets. Competitors can draw many conclusions pertaining to his operations and tactical vision. No sense in giving a free real estate seminar.
It's going to come out. You do realize that the grand jury and Mueller's team have access to that already don't you?

vantexan

Because he's your current President. You don't hear us talking about Bush, now do you?
Maybe not you but have heard quite a bit long after he left office. Even Obama talked about Bush.

P.S. You missed the joke. Y'all are always getting after me about constantly bringing up Obama and Hillary.

MAKAVELI

Banned
Maybe not you but have heard quite a bit long after he left office. Even Obama talked about Bush.

P.S. You missed the joke. Y'all are always getting after me about constantly bringing up Obama and Hillary.
Oh I got it. How long before you get tired of Drumpf constantly talking about Clinton and Obama?

newfie

22729056_10210757419960198_8067469122026373908_n.jpg

floridays

No. You moved further down your own skunk hole. You asked why the individual isn't released from his nondisclosure agreement, as if that means there must be something nefarious (which is thus convenient for your assertion).

I brought you back to the topic of the thread, President Trump.

Are you that confused that you view my statements on Trump as a deflection in a thread about Trump? Do you know what deflection is?
No only a deflection from my answer to a statement you made. You're smarter than that sam, you know exactly what I meant. No, If you really want the truth, let the FBI release him from the agreement. Or better yet just have a congressional investigation and subpoena him get the information. I know you are all about the truth, lets get to it. I certainly do know what a deflection is and you certainly know that I know what a deflection is. Quit playing games.