President Trump

It will be fine

Report anything you find to be a violation of our rules. Otherwise I probably won't see it. I very rarely read anything in Current Events so if something needs to be addressed from a mod point of view I won't see it unless it has been reported.
I reported it this morning. The guy called me a murderer. He's a troll.

floridays

I reported it this morning. The guy called me a murderer. He's a troll.
I'm not the one that called you a murderer. You brought up Trump and in your view his lack of repentance. Repentance is a tenant of the Christian faith you you seek to use to marginalize the Presid
Excerpt from sermon by John Macarthur

"Jesus simply says, it isn’t the issue of murder alone, it’s the issue of anger and hatred in your heart. You cannot justify yourself because you don’t kill. Because if there’s hatred in your heart, you are the same as a murderer. And so I say the first point in this statement is that Jesus’ words affected their own self-righteousness. It affected how they viewed themselves, how we view ourselves."

You can read it for yourself in the Matthew chapter 5.
Again, You are the one to use the yardstick to condemn Trump, I simply paraphrased what Jesus said pertaining to lust in one's heart equaling adultery, as well as hating being equal to murder. He's the one that made the statement and will judge one day. If you have a beef take it up with Him. Running to a moderator will not solve that dilemma.

It will be fine

I'm not the one that called you a murderer. You brought up Trump and in your view his lack of repentance. Repentance is a tenant of the Christian faith you you seek to use to marginalize the Presid
Excerpt from sermon by John Macarthur

"Jesus simply says, it isn’t the issue of murder alone, it’s the issue of anger and hatred in your heart. You cannot justify yourself because you don’t kill. Because if there’s hatred in your heart, you are the same as a murderer. And so I say the first point in this statement is that Jesus’ words affected their own self-righteousness. It affected how they viewed themselves, how we view ourselves."

You can read it for yourself in the Matthew chapter 5.
Again, You are the one to use the yardstick to condemn Trump, I simply paraphrased what Jesus said pertaining to lust in one's heart equaling adultery, as well as hating being equal to murder. He's the one that made the statement and will judge one day. If you have a beef take it up with Him. Running to a moderator will not solve that dilemma.
Oh, so your imaginary friend called me a murderer. Cool cool. I pity you, anyone that can't carry on a political debate without insulting their opponent personally is just a sad excuse for a human.

floridays

Oh, so your imaginary friend called me a murderer. Cool cool. I pity you, anyone that can't carry on a political debate without insulting their opponent personally is just a sad excuse for a human.
Since He is imaginary there is no one for Trump to repent to and your post pertaining to such repentance was empty words That being the case, I retract my statements regarding the empty words. I can assume further attempts by you to claim moral high ground will not be based on Christian beliefs.

Non sequitur

If Donald Trump's sins of the flesh are true they are a mark of Dishonor. Unfortunately almost everyone is guilty of similar things. And yes Jesus did raise the bar in regards to adultery and murder by stating, hatred is a form of murder and lustful thoughts are a form of adultery and those who love these sins will not enter the kingdom of heaven.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
And yes Jesus did raise the bar in regards to adultery and murder by stating, hatred is a form of murder and lustful thoughts are a form of adultery and those who love these sins will not enter the kingdom of heaven.
Having read The Bible multiple times over the years, I can't recall this scripture.
If you quoted Jesus's words from the New Testament, I would certainly be interested in reading myself.

Last edited:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
The guy will get his new user name banned or in the mod queue soon enough. He posts drunken rambling insults at least a few nights a week. Just ignore the troll.
Take off your pusillanimous pink hat if you wish to post or read (and give big red 'X's) in Current Events.
If @floridays posts marginally acceptable or over the line outside Current Events, FedEx or Union Issues, he will be corrected.
@It will be fine must be a woman ...
She wants to come into Current Events and post with the rough and tumble big boys.
And just like women do in the UPS Operations workplace, she wants everybody to change their behavior to what she wants.
Women rarely want to be a man's equal ... they just want to change men's behavior to match their world.
What do you think @moreluck ?

Non sequitur

Matthew 5 verses 21 through 22.
Sin is is the inordinate love of any created thing over God. So God gave man all the senses for a purpose. Primarily to know love and serve him because to know him is to love him and naturally out of gratitude you would wish to serve him. Without taste we probably wouldn't eat and without sexual pleasure we probably wouldn't procreate. But these things are not ends in themselves they are means to an end. So to love God is rightfully his and when we replace this right and place it on a created thing that's when we sin.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Take off your pusillanimous pink hat if you wish to post or read (and give big red 'X's) in Current Events.
If @floridays posts marginally acceptable or over the line outside Current Events, FedEx or Union Issues, he will be corrected.
She wants to come into Current Events and post with the rough and tumble big boys.
And just like women do in the UPS Operations workplace, she wants everybody to change their behavior to what she wants.
Women rarely want to be a man's equal ... they just want to change men's behavior to match their world.
I’m not Moreluck but...Hey! I resent that!

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Why do you feel that women are weaker and less able to handle stress and conflict than men? Are you saying women are less than men because you fell he is less than a man for reporting a post he found offensive and a personal attack so you call him a woman?

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm too far above all this to render an opinion!!! Nap time!