President Trump

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Why do you feel that women are weaker and less able to handle stress and conflict than men? Are you saying women are less than men because you fell he is less than a man for reporting a post he found offensive and a personal attack so you call him a woman?
No ... but of course I did not expect you to get it the first time around.
Women are more refined than men and don't like the 'rough and tumble' world of men.
Just like your wife who fusses about you farting all the time, or blowing your nose in public or whistling at women ... she tries to change you to her conception of how all people should behave.
That's what @It will be fine is trying to do to @floridays and others here in Current Events.

floridays

Women are more refined than men and don't like the 'rough and tumble' world of men.
Just like your wife who fusses about you farting all the time, or blowing your nose in public or whistling at women ... she tries to change you to her conception of how all people should behave.
That's what @It will be fine is trying to do to @floridays and others here in Current Events.
You obviously can identify differences between the sexes. How long did you say you have been married? Another congratulations is due to you and Mrs. Butt.

floridays

Thanks!
44 years and together 46.
She is still trying to change me and it still ain't working.
Good job on both fronts, don't let her win in the changing game however. My parents almost made 60, a funeral had the last word in that matter. I respect both of your's commitment, now with that and five dollars you can buy your lady a Starbucks.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
:bsbullf:
Get some toilet paper you got a little of the Bulls* stuck on your chin

bbsam

Staff member
If Donald Trump's sins of the flesh are true they are a mark of Dishonor. Unfortunately almost everyone is guilty of similar things. And yes Jesus did raise the bar in regards to adultery and murder by stating, hatred is a form of murder and lustful thoughts are a form of adultery and those who love these sins will not enter the kingdom of heaven.
So is giving a "mulligan" a form of loving these sins?

It will be fine

Report anything you find to be a violation of our rules. Otherwise I probably won't see it. I very rarely read anything in Current Events so if something needs to be addressed from a mod point of view I won't see it unless it has been reported.
You are such a pusillanimous poster.
Any other fights you want us to fight for you?
It was a "if this then that" scenario he put forth! SMH

Take off your pusillanimous pink hat if you wish to post or read (and give big red 'X's) in Current Events.
If @floridays posts marginally acceptable or over the line outside Current Events, FedEx or Union Issues, he will be corrected.
@It will be fine must be a woman ...
She wants to come into Current Events and post with the rough and tumble big boys.
And just like women do in the UPS Operations workplace, she wants everybody to change their behavior to what she wants.
Women rarely want to be a man's equal ... they just want to change men's behavior to match their world.
What do you think @moreluck ?

That's not playing nice!
I'm going to pull a wuss move and report your post.

So this is how the mod team treats users @cheryl?