President Trump

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Oh!
I am so offended at this personal attack!
Nothing personal in that post
whatphrase_32782_751953.gif

I'm just better at this than you......or Dave

Catatonic

Nine Lives
The stimulus packages didn't help businesses? That's a silly assertion and obviously incorrect.
Please be respectful of others opinions and not attack others personally.
It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this to challenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals or their choices or circumstances, which disparage their ideas

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I have seen much worse by him. Several times over. She knows already.

MOD QUEUE ,MOD QUEUE! !!!!

Nay, he is just a whiny little butt looking for others to fight for him.

So! You want to poke the bear?

It's not nice to call a person a liar or to insinuate they don't care about waste.

It's not nice to accuse someone of making stuff up.

From the TOS:
Discussion can be animated, which is fine, but we do not welcome personal attacks, on- or off-board. Derogatory, insulting, or belittling statements, directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are not permitted on our forum.

It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this to challenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals or their choices or circumstances, which disparage their ideas, opinions, their occupation or their personal situation. These examples are not exhaustive. Insulting or disparaging another member is a personal attack regardless of the manner in which it is done. These offensive comments are contrary to the spirit of legitimate, reasoned debate and damaging to the purpose of our community.

It's not nice to accuse someone of being a liar

From the TOS:
Discussion can be animated, which is fine, but we do not welcome personal attacks, on- or off-board. Derogatory, insulting, or belittling statements, directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are not permitted on our forum.

It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this to challenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals or their choices or circumstances, which disparage their ideas, opinions, their occupation or their personal situation. These examples are not exhaustive. Insulting or disparaging another member is a personal attack regardless of the manner in which it is done. These offensive comments are contrary to the spirit of legitimate, reasoned debate and damaging to the purpose of our community.

Please be respectful of others opinions and not attack others personally.
It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this to challenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals or their choices or circumstances, which disparage their ideas

I got my mirror out tonight.
Tedious and boring but if someone reports posts for doing the same thing he/she is doing, it is not healthy for the forum. :devil3:

You're pouting. @cheryl turned @tonyexpress lose on you didn't she?

You mean The Big Ape that wears that pusillanimous pink hat?

SMH. We are a community...