President Trump

Catatonic

Nine Lives
He spent all that time going through my post history and harassing me for it and didn't find one where I directly attacked someone. It's a sad sign for the forum when the person allegedly in charge will spend much of the day harrassing a user.
Definitely not in charge and have no desire ... I am retired UPS Management. I never want any "in charge" responsibilities again.
I found quite a few by the way but they were deleted.
I must admit you are better behaved than most in here ... including me.
I still think you are a female too!

floridays

Definitely not in charge and have no desire ... I am retired UPS Management. I never want any "in charge" responsibilities again.
Should everyone just declare their plumbing?

newfie

her pink hat may be on a bit too tight.

oldngray

nowhere special
8cc01dbc77b.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Let' s see if I've got this straight.....

If we get Nuked, it'll be by;

Missiles built with technology given to China by Bill Clinton, funded by Iran with money Obama gave them, with warheads developed from Uranium sold to Russia by Hillary and refined by Iran into weapons-grade plutonium in Russian centrifuges bought with money Obama gave them.

And Trump's trying to undo this :censored2: storm......but he's the Traitor.

OK, I GOT it.

It will be fine

Let' s see if I've got this straight.....

If we get Nuked, it'll be by;

Missiles built with technology given to China by Bill Clinton, funded by Iran with money Obama gave them, with warheads developed from Uranium sold to Russia by Hillary and refined by Iran into weapons-grade plutonium in Russian centrifuges bought with money Obama gave them.

And Trump's trying to undo this :censored2: storm......but he's the Traitor.

OK, I GOT it.
not straight at all.