President Trump

floridays

Because much like the Uranium One deal, nothing out of the ordinary was going on.
So ordinary the Uranium One deal is ordinary and requires no investigation, but ordinary for Trump requires investigation, trial and removal from office? I know the intellectual dishonesty of your side. Your sides claims always seem to box them in.

bbsam

Staff member
So ordinary the Uranium One deal is ordinary and requires no investigation, but ordinary for Trump requires investigation, trial and removal from office? I know the intellectual dishonesty of your side. Your sides claims always seem to box them in.
If ordinary for Trump is money laundering and obstruction of justice, yes.

It will be fine

I posted the link for one reason. It was to refute the claim that Russia could not export:

Is that clear?
You're aware Russia has its own uranium and can sell it to whomever they want to, right? Why would they go to the trouble of buying American mining rights and exporting it through multiple companies through Canada just to get some to Europe? That's pretty convoluted, which is why it's a conspiracy theory.

floridays

Like I said, intellectual dishonesty. Uranium laundering good. If it was on Trumps watch, you'd be throwing a tantrum for investigation, claiming he conspired with the Russians to destroy the United States.

That is exactly Hillary and Bill's MO and you don't give a rat's behind.

bbsam

Staff member
Like I said, intellectual dishonesty. Uranium laundering good. If it was on Trumps watch, you'd be throwing a tantrum for investigation, claiming he conspired with the Russians to destroy the United States.

That is exactly Hillary and Bill's MO and you don't give a rat's behind.
Uranium laundering! Lol.

Then building cars in Mexico is Labor laundering, right? And exporting oil is petrolaundering when it comes from Canada and to the Gulf? And using Swiss diplomats to talk to North Korea is Kim Junglaundering and Fedex using a contractor model is Brownlaundering.

Really Flori. You try so hard and fail so miserably.

floridays

You're aware Russia has its own uranium and can sell it to whomever they want to, right? Why would they go to the trouble of buying American mining rights and exporting it through multiple companies through Canada just to get some to Europe? That's pretty convoluted, which is why it's a conspiracy theory.
Not sure, why did they make the purchase? You use flawed reasoning.
Again, my post was to refute claims that were made about Russia not being able to export it. I gave the proof that the claims were not correct.

floridays

Uranium laundering! Lol.

Then building cars in Mexico is Labor laundering, right? And exporting oil is petrolaundering when it comes from Canada and to the Gulf? And using Swiss diplomats to talk to North Korea is Kim Junglaundering and Fedex using a contractor model is Brownlaundering.

Really Flori. You try so hard and fail so miserably.
When they become components of nuclear warheads they will be, until then not so much. Get your hands on some uranium and see how long until there is a knock on your door. Just another miserable fail I guess.

newfie

you're denying they bought the uranium. that's a different angle.

newfie

I denied they exported any of it, turns out I was wrong about that. I still don't see the problem if a small amount made its way to Europe. They mostly bought the mining rights.

I think you would understand the issue better if Trump sold our rights to Russia while Melania was paid a half a million to make speeches.

newfie

If it was any other mineral would you care?

you seem to be trying to avoid the main issues of this case?

does The Clinton foundation receiving large financial donations from Russia while these rights are being given away bother you?
Does Bill Clinton receiving half a million dollar speaking fees in Russia while these rights are being given away bother you?
All the while Hillary Clinton is the Sec of state and in a position to influence those decisions bother you?

vantexan

You're aware that Russia would face sanctions for selling to whoever they like, right? That there are treaties designed to stop proliferation of not only weapons but the material used to make them? And that this may not be about the Russian government at all but individuals in Russia who stood to gain immensely from the deal? The Russian government isn't the equivalent of ours, it's the plaything of a group of individuals who have gotten incredibly wealthy, including Putin. Although the way Hillary was operating you could almost say the same thing about her State Dept. Y'all are always saying why haven't they gotten Hillary on this or that? Could very well be the scope of the corruption if ever brought to light would endanger our democracy. Stay in denial if you want but yeah, it was that bad.