President Trump

Catatonic

Nine Lives
If you say so McCabe!
Andrew McCabe is outta here!

FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, who has been attacked by President Donald Trump, stepped down Monday January 29, 2018, multiple sources familiar with the matter told NBC News.

McCabe will remain on the FBI payroll until he is eligible to retire with full benefits in mid-March, the sources said.

One source said McCabe was exercising his retirement eligibility and characterized his decision as "stepping aside."

Last edited:

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Andrew McCabe is outta here!

FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, who has been attacked by President Donald Trump, stepped down Monday January 29, 2018, multiple sources familiar with the matter told NBC News.

McCabe will remain on the FBI payroll until he is eligible to retire with full benefits in mid-March, the sources said.

One source said McCabe was exercising his retirement eligibility and characterized his decision as "stepping aside."

Whew thank god the President of the United States was able to overcome and triumph over a person he could have fired at anytime he wanted. What a victory. You should feel so proud. Man what a credit to our country Trump has turned out to be

That was sarcasm in case you couldn't tell. You haven't been on your "A" game lately so I thought I would help you out

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Whew thank god the President of the United States was able to overcome and triumph over a person he could have fired at anytime he wanted. What a victory. You should feel so proud. Man what a credit to our country Trump has turned out to be

That was sarcasm in case you couldn't tell. You haven't been on your "A" game lately so I thought I would help you out
Instead he just willed him to quit... Trump the magnificent... You jelly turd. :teethy:

newfie

I can see you're upset at losing another ally in the justice department.