BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
View attachment 184585
I got a shirt too
It's Pickle Rick B*!!!
44A25241-7F74-4F85-959A-C3880C707302.jpeg

bbsam

Staff member
So your telling me the people lined up at the welfare lines with I phone X’s and driving cars more expensive than mine buying steaks with there food stamps is perfectly fine. Lmfao.
Yeah. Some people will take advantage of the system. But your use of that fact to condemn the whole is pathetic and a poor excuse for being a d*.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Yeah. Some people will take advantage of the system. But your use of that fact to condemn the whole is pathetic and a poor excuse for being a d*.
I worked 3 jobs when I was 19 to be able to buy a Camero Z28 that I wanted... let me repeat that. 3 jobs. Plural in form. Three .., come on man. If you want to make something of yourself you go and do it. Don’t give me that pathetic bulls*

bbsam

Staff member
I worked 3 jobs when I was 19 to be able to buy a Camero Z28 that I wanted... let me repeat that. 3 jobs. Plural in form. Three .., come on man. If you want to make something of yourself you go and do it. Don’t give me that pathetic bulls*
Yeah. We get it. @RonBurgandy?????????? good all others pathetic losers.

Wake up a hole. There are people who work three jobs and scrape pennies together to put food on the table and only do it with assistance.

But oh my! The sacrifice you had to make to look cool in that z28! Impressive. In fact...

Cool story bro!

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Yeah. We get it. @RonBurgandy?????????? good all others pathetic losers.

Wake up :censored2:. There are people who work three jobs and scrape pennies together to put food on the table and only do it with assistance.

But oh my! The sacrifice you had to make to look cool in that z28! Impressive. In fact...

Cool story bro!
You smokin that stuff with the red in it bro ??? We are boys. Why you comin at me like that ?

vantexan

That's pretty much how it works.
Not comparing someone with high income with someone who's getting subsidized. I'm saying that if my income is too high to get subsidized, say $45k a year, but nowhere near someone making $120k a year, the $120k guy is going to obviously have a much easier time with the high premiums and high deductibles. And if that's the case that person has no right to tell the lower paid guy he's a racist or bigot, not caring about the poor, if the poor guy is against being forced to pay much more under this system. If the better off guy cares as much as he says, he should proportionately pay much more. If they have similar policies he's not. If he says he is paying more it's still much easier for him in percentage of his income to pay more. Bet he's not paying twice or three times what the $45k guy is, nor is his deductible higher. If anything the poor guy in lieu of higher premiums has much higher deductibles. Which means he gets creamed if anything happens.

MAKAVELI

Not comparing someone with high income with someone who's getting subsidized. I'm saying that if my income is too high to get subsidized, say $45k a year, but nowhere near someone making $120k a year, the $120k guy is going to obviously have a much easier time with the high premiums and high deductibles. And if that's the case that person has no right to tell the lower paid guy he's a racist or bigot, not caring about the poor, if the poor guy is against being forced to pay much more under this system. If the better off guy cares as much as he says, he should proportionately pay much more. If they have similar policies he's not. If he says he is paying more it's still much easier for him in percentage of his income to pay more. Bet he's not paying twice or three times what the $45k guy is, nor is his deductible higher. If anything the poor guy in lieu of higher premiums has much higher deductibles. Which means he gets creamed if anything happens.
You really don't know how the ACA works.