President Trump

newfie

Again, shut the hell up. Do you think a bank should trust you with the same size mortgage as a person who makes three times what you do? They get a 8000 square ft house for $900 a month, so you should get the same thing for $300 a month....Take a business class. Or share some of that weed with the rest of us

show van how to shut the hell up , he needs an example to follow.

newfie

Agreed. My wife makes almost twice what I do and drives a Hyundai. I’m just saying people going to collect government assistance should not be driving high end vehicles and having newest cell phones... maybe I’m wrong. I’m being bashed for saying it so I guess I am???

you're fine , common sense is the class they missed.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Just in case you didn't realize what a seriously creepy dude Trump is, here's Ivanka and Stormy:

kYYSjWs.png

vantexan

My point is that that's the rationale behind those systems. That's what they are designed to do. Van is bitching about how he wants things to be and I'm pointing out that that's how they already are.
No, I'm not. I'm calling out jerks for saying that people who don't make that much are racists and bigots for not wanting to pay more so that the very poor can have insurance(and often better insurance than those who don't qualify for subsidies).

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I've worked hard all my life, I've never felt like I was paying for people who "don't want to work". That doesn't even make sense. Besides we're talking about healthcare, not welfare.

I have also worked hard all my life and was constantly frustrated knowing that I was paying for those who “don’t want to work”.