President Trump

bbsam

Staff member
I ain’t no ones fool .... when I see action ... I like ...just seems like wheels r turning 2 make our country
Better again
I doubt it. They may be different around the edges a bit but our problems to me seem more internal.

We don’t value the steel worker like we used to. Why? Because steel on the world market is cheap.

It’s no different than how UPS squeezes more and more out of drivers every year. By contract they can’t pay less so they have to demand more for the same money. Why? Because the competition depresses cost.

newfie

I doubt it. They may be different around the edges a bit but our problems to me seem more internal.

We don’t value the steel worker like we used to. Why? Because steel on the world market is cheap.

It’s no different than how UPS squeezes more and more out of drivers every year. By contract they can’t pay less so they have to demand more for the same money. Why? Because the competition depresses cost.

not the same money wages go up and up every year too.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Everything is a mental illness nowadays.
Like a 27 year old woman I met who was on SSDI because she couldn’t control her anger. She beat the crap out of a coworker when she worked at Walmart. She thought it was funny as hell that she had gamed the system and we taxpayers were paying her to not work.

newfie

When you have insurance it's already paid for. Yearly physicals are covered with no out of pocket expense. It's silly not to go at least once a year. You can't make someone go in, but you can remove some obstacles.

silly is an opinion. the fact is many people do not take advantage of that option until its too late. I guess I should go for my pregnancy screening too since its "paid" for under my Obamacare plan.

It will be fine

silly is an opinion. the fact is many people do not take advantage of that option until its too late. I guess I should go for my pregnancy screening too since its "paid" for under my Obamacare plan.
Hate to break it to you but maternity coverage has always been a part of your teamster healthcare plan.

upschuck

Like a 27 year old woman I met who was on SSDI because she couldn’t control her anger. She beat the crap out of a coworker when she worked at Walmart. She thought it was funny as hell that she had gamed the system and we taxpayers were paying her to not work.
If you haven't learn to control anything, it is a mental disorder, when it should be considered a lack of self control, a changeable habit.

bbsam

Staff member
So you are taking the word of an emotionally unstable individual?

I think the White House has a position open for you.