President Trump

floridays

The investigation didn't stop when Comey was fired it sure as hell isn't going to be stoped right now.
No one with a brain thought it would, I thought you had a brain. Question, with what happened yesterday, does that further the investigation. If yes , how. Sorry no true and false quiz, let me see if you can think on your feet.

MAKAVELI

No one with a brain thought it would, I thought you had a brain. Question, with what happened yesterday, does that further the investigation. If yes , how. Sorry no true and false quiz, let me see if you can think on your feet.
It's a separate investigation I thought you had a brain.

bbsam

Staff member
Who is the swamp, you are always all over the place. I will remind you at the onset, You, bbsam were crying collusion, and I Floridays told you collunsion is not a crime. Finally, you found out it was true and you changed your tune. I told you there was noting there, it would be process crimes, shazam that was all that was produced. Now Mueller goes this designer route to try and flip another person, and gain all of Trumps documents by piercing attorney - client privilege. There is still nothing there, pertaining to the special counsel signing document. I told you long ago, give me the authority, time and money and I can make you a criminal defendant. That is true, I could. Now you want to go the swamp route, ok, I'm listening, tell me about the swamp great Swami.

Give me a break, don't even try and equate the treatment the big HC got compared to this. Shameful if you even attempt it.
You are making things up. I have never pointed at collusion as being anything. As you and others have pointed out, collusion isn’t even a crime.

But the president had to fire the director of the FBI and then run around bragging about it. He made his own situation by using that great brain of his.

floridays

You are making things up. I have never pointed at collusion as being anything. As you and others have pointed out, collusion isn’t even a crime.

But the president had to fire the director of the FBI and then run around bragging about it. He made his own situation by using that great brain of his.
You keep getting stuck on that. Read the letter giving Mueller authority and nothing about it limits his scope to collusion.
@bbsam

floridays

I haven't claimed either.

I have suggested that the fact that the investigations exist and are ongoing are evidence that the US federal government believe there is sufficient question about:

1. Trump campaign colluding with Russia.

2. Investigations may find Trump involved in collusion or a coverup up collusion.

floridays

The investigation was supposed to be about collusion until the president fired the guy in charge of the investigation. OMG. Don't act like that doesn't look suspicious. Why would you leave that out? That's not mission creep. That's mission central at that point.

floridays

Tell me, @floridays, was the attorney-client privilege violated with the no knock raids on Cohen's office and residences?

If so, how?
If one word pertaining to Donald J Trump is used yes. Cohen is the target, he's the attorney. Trump is the client, his information should be protected. In seeking a warrant, a legal warrant probable cause must be noted, and what the search is for must be noted, and where you are asking to search must be noted. The the warrant is served on the target, for the specific information they are searching, clients and their individual files are supposed to be protected. This is not a legal fishing expedition. I have absolutely no confidence that either of these prosecution teams abide by the law.

Sportello

If one word pertaining to Donald J Trump is used yes. Cohen is the target, he's the attorney. Trump is the client, his information should be protected. In seeking a warrant, a legal warrant probable cause must be noted, and what the search is for must be noted, and where you are asking to search must be noted. The the warrant is served on the target, for the specific information they are searching, clients and their individual files are supposed to be protected. This is not a legal fishing expedition. I have absolutely no confidence that either of these prosecution teams abide by the law.
Even if the attorney was involved in criminal behavior with the client?

I do agree that this is not a legal fishing expedition. You don't call it 'fishing' if the fish are in a barrel.

floridays

Even if the attorney was involved in criminal behavior with the client?

I do agree that this is not a legal fishing expedition. You don't call it 'fishing' if the fish are in a barrel.
I guess you don't understand probable cause, if Trump was attached to a criminal matter with Cohen Mueller would not have referred Cohen to the Southern District of New York. You need to have a slight bit of understanding before you spout off. Rest assured Mueller is hoping he gets something out of the back door however.