President Trump

MAKAVELI

OK, apply that to Hillary. She broke the law, and was covered by the Obama DOJ. And she will be defended by Democrats ad nauseam. And my point still stands, if Trump had won as a Democrat there'd be no special counsel, and the Press would breathlessly praise every tweet.
Over a year- of Drumpf, his doj, a republican-controlled Congress and still no charges against Hillary. Give it a rest bro.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Why is Meuller having Cohen records searched since she said it was consensual sex.
She agreed to the $130,000 payoff until she found out after the election that others would pay more. Her claim that it wasn't legal because someone did not sign it is foolish , seeing how she also used a fake name ( not her given nor stage name ).
Unless she now decides to be a Russian citizen, this story is going nowhere.
Just another in a long line of failures for the anti-Trump crowd.

MAKAVELI

Why is Meuller having Cohen records searched since she said it was consensual sex.
She agreed to the $130,000 payoff until she found out after the election that others would pay more. Her claim that it wasn't legal because someone did not sign it is foolish , seeing how she also used a fake name ( not her given nor stage name ).
Unless she now decides to be a Russian citizen, this story is going nowhere.
Just another in a long line of failures for the anti-Trump crowd.
Monica Lewinsky was consensual as well. Ttku

vantexan

Over a year- of Drumpf, his doj, a republican-controlled Congress and still no charges against Hillary. Give it a rest bro.
They found top secret material amongst the emails she turned over. That alone, amongst a number of other issues, was a serious criminal offence. You can deny it all you want, she got protected without even a slap on the wrist.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.

Because they're investigating hush money that amounted to illegal campaign contributions. Not the consensual sex. And now the FBI has likely scooped up everything else that looks like evidence of other illegal activity in the process.

Box Ox

They found top secret material amongst the emails she turned over. That alone, amongst a number of other issues, was a serious criminal offence. You can deny it all you want, she got protected without even a slap on the wrist.

Tell the entirely Republican-controlled government to go get her. Why aren't they moving on it right now?

vantexan

Because they're investigating hush money that amounted to illegal campaign contributions. Not the consensual sex. And now the FBI has likely scooped up everything else that looks like evidence of other illegal activity in the process.
We'll have to see what turns up, but the $130,000 at most will get a fine if it's officially determined to be a violation of campaign finance law.

Last edited:

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
The guy put an extra $4800.00 a year in my check,plus a $2,000.00 bonus from my day job company,because of the tax cuts. I put the money in my 401K and the company matched another $400 month and my tax bracket went down 3%. All the Dems do is raise taxes The AH governor Murphy in New Jersey is in my pocket again. GO Trump .

Box Ox

The Little Rock FBI office is investigating it right now.

Good. I mean it sincerely when I say that I hope she gets what she deserves if the FBI finds anything. Justice should be in the interest of everyone.

We'll have to see what turns up, but the $130,000 at most will get a fine if it's officially determined to be a violation of campaign fin law.

Have a feeling it's gonna be a lot more than that one payment. Especially since the FBI might now have access to evidence of a lot of other stuff. Law enforcement aren't gonna ignore the metaphorical dead bodies and drugs strewn all over the place if they've entered a premises for a different purpose.

vantexan

Good. I mean it sincerely when I say that I hope she gets what she deserves if the FBI finds anything. Justice should be in the interest of everyone.

Have a feeling it's gonna be a lot more than that one payment. Especially since the FBI might now have access to evidence of a lot of other stuff. Law enforcement aren't gonna ignore the metaphorical dead bodies and drugs strewn all over the place if they've entered a premises for a different purpose.
Haven't seen anyone other than Daniels speak of a payoff. There are other women but everyone knows that Trump was a philanderer. As of now Trump hasn't been questioned under oath so there's no way to charge him for lying if it's shown he knew about the payment. At most it's a violation resulting in a fine.

Box Ox

Haven't seen anyone other than Daniels speak of a payoff. There are other women but everyone knows that Trump was a philanderer. As of now Trump hasn't been questioned under oath so there's no way to charge him for lying if it's shown he knew about the payment. At most it's a violation resulting in a fine.

$150K to Karen McDougal as well. And they're just the ones who are talking. Being charged with lying or not is probably gonna be the least of Trump's legal concerns in the near future.

bbsam

Staff member
Seems the raid may have had something to do with the “Access Hollywood Tape” and the John Podesta emails that were leaked thereafter.

“ Russia, if you have those emails...”

Where did those Podesta emails come from anyway?

Tick, tock, Mr. President. Tick, tock.