President Trump

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I'm calling you creative. My wages have been climbing before Drumpf but you won't give Obama credit for that. Keep on keeping on brotha.:happy2:
Obama did not cut my taxes and yes I have made more every year but not because I received a union raise but because I worked harder sold more and grew my sales back log.Now I see construction projects doubled since O was on office giving me opportunity to grow sales and income for me and the people in my department.

MAKAVELI

Obama did not cut my taxes and yes I have made more every year but not because I received a union raise but because I worked harder sold more and grew my sales back log.Now I see construction projects doubled since O was on office giving me opportunity to grow sales and income for me and the people in my department.
Out here in Cali new construction has boomed way before Drumpf. Drumpf inherited a strong economy and is riding Obama's coattails.

newfie

By Republican political strategist Rick Wilson:

https://amp.thedailybeast.com/fbi-r...-the-most-dangerous-day-of-donald-trumps-life

“Suddenly, Michael Cohen, the bag-walking, dick-swinging swagger-monkey wannabe thug attorney and consigliere for Donald Trump’s far-flung penile enterprises is scared. If Cohen had a lump of coal in his ass the moment those search warrants arrived, he could have popped out a diamond.”

“Trump must know this may be one of the most dangerous moments in his entire life, not just his presidency. The likelihood is that Mueller and the FBI are now in possession of the Black Books of Trump, NDAs from enough of Trump’s various affairs that you can staff a 12-pole strip club with plenty of girls left for the Champagne rooms. It’s only speculation at this point, but it’s quite likely that Cohen was the keeper of many of Trump’s lending documents, contracts, business arrangements, and the Kryptonite of Trump’s fragile self-worth: the long-sought tax returns.”

I'm always amazed how some will quietly give up their rights in order to acquire some political satisfaction. May your rights be violated by big brother some day so we can speak eloquently to the diamond generated in your ass.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Hey Drive you rated my post creative .Are you calling me to task? Are you accusing me of posting something not true?
You complained that Democrats raised your taxes. Fact is, Obama extended the bush tax cuts. It's a huge part of the debt he added. Now little Donnie is taking it to a whole new level, adding trillions in debt. You don't care though cause you got your petty little couple Grand. It's completely fiscally irresponsible.

It's hilarious to watch you neocon cuckservatives cheer on Trump for all his liberal policies.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You complained that Democrats raised your taxes. Fact is, Obama extended the bush tax cuts. It's a huge part of the debt he added. Now little Donnie is taking it to a whole new level. It's completely fiscally irresponsible.

It's hilarious to watch you neocon cuckservatives cheer on Trump for all his liberal policies.
Amen Bro!
Tell it like it is!

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
I'm always amazed how some will quietly give up their rights in order to acquire some political satisfaction. May your rights be violated by big brother some day so we can speak eloquently to the diamond generated in your ass.

Prosecutors have to jump through a lotta evidentiary hoops in order to be granted a crime-fraud exception to attorney-client privileged items. And they had enough to run a judicially approved 3 raid train on Cohen.

I think I could live with it if that were the standard the government would have to meet in order to get to me.

BrownArmy

Obama’s tax cuts were targeted toward the middle class, but his team was ineffective in communicating that reality.

Trump’s tax cuts (which are really P90x’s tax cuts) front load some cookies for the peons and give the bulk of tax ‘relief ‘ to major major money-making corporations.

Trump is super-effective at communicating his ‘message’, it just happens that his message is crap.

Middle class people might see a wee bit extra now, but carry this out several years, they’re getting screwed up the poop-chute twice, and maybe three times.

Trump had absolutely no idea what he was pushing with the tax ‘reform’, guy just wanted a win.

Think about this for a second: we have a President who seems to be completely uninterested in policy or how things actually work when you’re the President and you want to make things happen.

He’s consumed with appearances, obsessed with how his ‘base’ sees him...most Presidents try to appeal to the entire nation, but not Trump.

No wonder P90X is Audi5000.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Obama’s tax cuts were targeted toward the middle class, but his team was ineffective in communicating that reality.

Trump’s tax cuts (which are really P90x’s tax cuts) front load some cookies for the peons and give the bulk of tax ‘relief ‘ to major major money-making corporations.

Trump is super-effective at communicating his ‘message’, it just happens that his message is crap.

Middle class people might see a wee bit extra now, but carry this out several years, they’re getting screwed up the poop-chute twice, and maybe three times.

Trump had absolutely no idea what he was pushing with the tax ‘reform’, guy just wanted a win.

Think about this for a second: we have a President who seems to be completely uninterested in policy or how things actually work when you’re the President and you want to make things happen.

He’s consumed with appearances, obsessed with how his ‘base’ sees him...most Presidents try to appeal to the entire nation, but not Trump.

Sounded reasonable but dumb as an ox agreed with you.
I don’t know now.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

What the hell does this mean?

vantexan

$150K to Karen McDougal as well. And they're just the ones who are talking. Being charged with lying or not is probably gonna be the least of Trump's legal concerns in the near future.
Why? What is illegal about going into a contract with someone to make them go away? Has he lied under oath about it? Again if it's campaign finance violations fines will incur. That's it. Is that impeachable? Only if the House goes to the Democrats and the Senate still has to vote to convict.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
Sounded reasonable but dumb as an ox agreed with you.
I don’t know now.

I just thought @BrownArmy included a particularly poignant point about the front loading of the benefits for the middle class in the tax cuts. They’re fun for me and Billy Jeb right now, but will be phased out in a few years. It’s exactly what was needed for Republican Senators and Representatives to distract from the bigger debt/deficit picture and the far bigger beneficiaries of the cuts at constituent town halls.

vantexan

Prosecutors have to jump through a lotta evidentiary hoops in order to be granted a crime-fraud exception to attorney-client privileged items. And they had enough to run a judicially approved 3 raid train on Cohen.

I think I could live with it if that were the standard the government would have to meet in order to get to me.
They used extremely flimsy evidence to get a FISA warrant to spy on Trump so if there are people determined to get him on something I doubt it took much hoop jumping.

BrownArmy

What the hell does this mean?

It means Trump is a chump, and Ryan’s leaving the game ‘on top’, if there is such a thing.

For better or worse, Trump pwned the GOP...there’s no room anymore for a normal idealogue, all new applicants need to be XTRA-CRAY

vantexan

I just thought @BrownArmy included a particularly poignant point about the front loading of the benefits for the middle class in the tax cuts. They’re fun for me and Billy Jeb right now, but will be phased out in a few years. It’s exactly what was needed for Republican Senators and Representatives to distract from the bigger debt/deficit picture and the far bigger beneficiaries of the cuts at constituent town halls.
If the biggest beneficiaries are stronger, more viable, due to the cuts then ultimately their employees do better too. A healthier economy benefits everyone.