President Trump

Turdferguson

Just a turd
NY Daily News cover hits Trump over Comey book revelations

Lol. Seriously. You just can’t make this stuff up!
Screenshot_2018-04-13-10-49-21.png

P

pickup

Irrelevant.

Someone smarter or more interested than me could make a valid case for Trump looking like a 'donkey' for all the times, before he was even campaigning (and during) that he called out Obama and Hillary for x...

And then goes and does x when he's Prez.

Please, this guy's a clown, the joke's over.

I have no idea if there's anything 'there' there, in terms of impeachable offenses, and I don't care.

This little experiment (Trump Presidency) in my opinion, has run its course.

Guy builds his cabinet on who can say yes fastest and who looks good on TV.

He runs policy based on Fox $ Friends - it would be hilarious if it wasn't so completely deranged.

Fire this dude.

You guys had your chance to make sure that he wouldn’t have gotten hired in the first place and you blew it.

Sportello

She broke the law, and many of us feel that justice is required, the statute of limitations has yet to run on her criminal acts, Until they do, I myself, want her to answer for her criminal acts.
Please, can you tell us exactly what she did that was criminal? Specifics, please, not some sweeping generality.

Thanks.

Box Ox

She broke the law, and many of us feel that justice is required, the statute of limitations has yet to run on her criminal acts, Until they do, I myself, want her to answer for her criminal acts.

Republicans control the whole government. What are they waiting for? It’d be perfect! Get her, get her, get her! Call every one of your Congresspeople and ask why they’re letting a criminal roam freely. Especially since her arrest might be massively damaging to the Democrats. Show the proof and slap those cuffs on, boy!

It’s time for the Republicans to put up or shut the :censored2: up. You’ve got the entire federal government now and might never again after this raging, :censored2:-filled dumpster fire of an administration is done. Now’s the time.

Box Ox

Article date: July 5, 2016

Important excerpts:

“As a result, although the Department of Justice makes final decisions on matters like this, we are expressing to Justice our view that no charges are appropriate in this case.”

“But the law no longer matters. The woman for whom the executive branch just manipulated the law will likely end up running that executive branch. God help us all.”

So, Hillary doesn’t control the executive branch. Republicans control everything. And the FBI’s recommendation to the DOJ doesn’t keep them from proceeding anyway.

So, what is the Republican-controlled DOJ waiting for? If the evidence is right there, let her have it. Or at least let Jeff Sessions scream from the very top of the DOJ that it’s a prosecutable case.

Come on. Do it, Republicans.