President Trump

floridays

The other day? You posted an article from 2013. The whataboutism is remarkable.

Trump blew up some stuff, there's no way of knowing what he blew up. We know it cost us a boatload of cash. We can guess it won't materially affect the balance of power in Syria. Assad can always get more kill juice from the Ruskies. Mission Accomplished! USA USA USA!
Bottom line, did Obama draw a red line, was it crossed, did he enforce his artistry?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Takes care of business?

Well for a big picture concept, why are chemical weapons hideous and barrel bombs allowed?

The president has a real decision to make. Cede Syria to Putin and Assad or start getting serious. Because leaving 2000 soldiers in Syria isn’t going to be sustainable much longer.

So just what is “taking care of business” exactly?
Ask Aretha!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
The other day? You posted an article from 2013. The whataboutism is remarkable.

Trump blew up some stuff, there's no way of knowing what he blew up. We know it cost us a boatload of cash. We can guess it won't materially affect the balance of power in Syria. Assad can always get more kill juice from the Ruskies. Mission Accomplished! USA USA USA!
Yes, the article was old, but the Obama comments were from Friday.

newfie

30516194_10155638484978299_8065527791057108992_n.jpg

newfie

I'll try and make him happy, Michelle has a large, African- American posterior, larger than a Albanian- American Kardashian posterior. As politically correct as I can be, would that pacify him and give him the black street cred he drools for? I mean fecal, baby's got back.

I'm surprised Obama is upset that people talk about Micheles buttocks and not upset they talk about her penis?

floridays

In what fever dream is that the bottom line of the current situation?
It wasn't an analysis of the current situation, it was a question regarding Obama drawing a red line, and shuckin and jivein like Mr. Bojangles after they called his bluff.
You're a new parent, I'll offer some unsolicited advice, don't ever make a threat that you are not fully prepared to stand by and execute, pertaining to your child. I'll let you figure out the why part.