President Trump

MAKAVELI

I understand that numbnuts, and the prosecutor either had it in court or access to it in 15 seconds. Period. TTKU. That is the reason I responded to your foolishness.
Again, how do you know? Maybe Drumpf should hire you to his legal team. You seem to be a top graduate from Drumpf University.:happy2:

floridays

Again, how do you know? Maybe Drumpf should hire you to his legal team. You seem to be a top graduate from Drumpf University.:happy2:
Again, respond to my points, not the dislike you have for me. I'll give you one hint why they should have anticipated something along these lines and ask you a question. A question you will have no idea where to start for an answer. Manafort's counsel already raised these claims in civil court and asked for a dismissal. I would assume since the question has been posed in civil court that a judge in a criminal proceeding might be interested in the documents that allowed the criminal prosecution. There is a difference in what is required for a criminal conviction and a civil judgment. I offer OJ Simpson for example.

The question.
The Flynn prosecution started in this same District Court, Mueller chose to consolidate and move to the DC District Court, The question, Why?

And some advice, next time you or one of your homies gets arrested, don't talk to the police. They didn't arrest you because they wanted to be friends.

BrownArmy

Again, respond to my points, not the dislike you have for me. I'll give you one hint why they should have anticipated something along these lines and ask you a question. A question you will have no idea where to start for an answer. Manafort's counsel already raised these claims in civil court and asked for a dismissal. I would assume since the question has been posed in civil court that a judge in a criminal proceeding might be interested in the documents that allowed the criminal prosecution. There is a difference in what is required for a criminal conviction and a civil judgment. I offer OJ Simpson for example.

The question.
The Flynn prosecution started in this same District Court, Mueller chose to consolidate and move to the DC District Court, The question, Why?

And some advice, next time you or one of your homies gets arrested, don't talk to the police. They didn't arrest you because they wanted to be friends.

Wut?

newfie

You keep forgetting what the mandate is, it’s wide open.

There’s enough evidence against Manafort, why shouldn’t he be prosecuted?

its apparently not wide open which is why the judge is questioning it.
What evidence do you have on Manafort that you think is "enough"

newfie

"...and any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation."

Exactly which part of that is confusing?

see that's what I don't understand . if its so cut and dry as you state then why does the judge want to see it and why does the muelller team not want to show it.

have you tried calling the judge and letting him know that you have all the answers to his questions?

newfie

I'm not sure this guy is really helping Trump..

On Sunday Giuliani told ABC’s This Week he was “not really involved in the Daniels thing” and added, when confronted with inconsistencies between his statements and the president’s: “Right now I’m at the point where I’m learning.”

Giuliani: Trump would have had lawyer pay off more women 'if necessary'

you must have got caught up in one of those CNN breaking news moments. everyone already knew that the trump lawyer was a fixer for these matters.

oldngray

nowhere special
Muellers lawyers stated they may not be able to comply due to the sensitive nature of the information. All this secret squirrel stuff is becoming a convenient way to railroad people.

The defendants still have their rights to see evidence. Mueller isn't allowed to claim secrecy whenever he feels like it. It looks like he has a weak case and hoped to win by intimidation. If he couldn't provide the defendants with a fair trial he should have never brought charges.

floridays

From what I’ve heard, the judge may simply be partaking in political theatrics.
Understood, coming from everything I've read from you. Who have you heard it from? Can you analyse anything for yourself from a perspective of knowledge? Suddenly a judge orders Mueller's team to produce something and to you it becomes a political move. You are a lost ball in high weeds.

BrownArmy

"...and any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation."

Exactly which part of that is confusing?

see that's what I don't understand . if its so cut and dry as you state then why does the judge want to see it and why does the muelller team not want to show it.

have you tried calling the judge and letting him know that you have all the answers to his questions?

Which part of the mandate is confusing you?

I don't care about that Judge, he's gonna do him, I'm not going to call the Judge, re the friend lax.

Are you confused about the Muellers' mandate?

You sure seem to be.

floridays

Which part of the mandate is confusing you?

I don't care about that Judge, he's gonna do him, I'm not going to call the Judge, re the friend lax.

Are you confused about the Muellers' mandate?

You sure seem to be.
Would you like for me to put Rosenstein's language and intent in the authorization in crack head democrat terms, so you guys can understand it? When I do you will have to decide if this is the America you want to reside in.