President Trump

floridays

It's pretty standard, boilerplate stuff, but if you want to lose your mind about it, here it is:

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download
Are you that stupid? I said I would present the intent so a crack head democrat could understand. Then I asked the question if that would be the kind of America you would want to live in. God gave you a head for more than only growing hair with, there was a brain? inserted to think with. Are you up for the interpretation?

BrownArmy

Here's the additional nonsense y'all cheetotistas are complaining about:

28 C.friend.R. § 600.4 Jurisdiction:

"...(a)Original jurisdiction. The jurisdiction of a Special Counsel shall be established by the Attorney General. The Special Counsel will be provided with a specific factual statement of the matter to be investigated. The jurisdiction of a Special Counsel shall also include the authority to investigate and prosecute federal crimes committed in the course of, and with intent to interfere with, the Special Counsel's investigation, such as perjury, obstruction of justice, destruction of evidence, and intimidation of witnesses; and to conduct appeals arising out of the matter being investigated and/or prosecuted.

(b)Additional jurisdiction. If in the course of his or her investigation the Special Counsel concludes that additional jurisdiction beyond that specified in his or her original jurisdiction is necessary in order to fully investigate and resolve the matters assigned, or to investigate new matters that come to light in the course of his or her investigation, he or she shall consult with the Attorney General, who will determine whether to include the additional matters within the Special Counsel's jurisdiction or assign them elsewhere.

(c)Civil and administrative jurisdiction. If in the course of his or her investigation the Special Counsel determines that administrative remedies, civil sanctions or other governmental action outside the criminal justice system might be appropriate, he or she shall consult with the Attorney General with respect to the appropriate component to take any necessary action. A Special Counsel shall not have civil or administrative authority unless specifically granted such jurisdiction by the Attorney General...
"

Nope, that's pretty standard boilerplate as well, and so far Mueller has submitted to it to the letter.

BrownArmy

Are you that stupid? I said I would present the intent so a crack head democrat could understand. Then I asked the question if that would be the kind of America you would want to live in. God gave you a head for more than only growing hair with, there was a brain? inserted to think with. Are you up for the interpretation?

Ok Nancy, present the intent to me.

You talk and talk and talk and never show up.

Here's your opportunity:

Do what you said you would do, present the intent for me.

Go right ahead.

I'm waiting.

bbsam

Staff member
Understood, coming from everything I've read from you. Who have you heard it from? Can you analyse anything for yourself from a perspective of knowledge? Suddenly a judge orders Mueller's team to produce something and to you it becomes a political move. You are a lost ball in high weeds.
How about this...

The judge questioned why this came to his federal courtroom instead of a state court like Cohen’s.

Now that is a good question.

Another one is why would Manafort want it in state court where Trump would not be able to pardon him?

If the judge throws the case out and Mueller files it in State court, will the effect be that Manafort flips because ultimately he can’t be certain of the pardon?

So the judge may as well have said, “I think you don’t care about this case. I think you just want Manafort to get at the president. Get this crap out of here and take it to the state court where you’ll have better success anyway.”

floridays

How about this...

The judge questioned why this came to his federal courtroom instead of a state court like Cohen’s.

Another one is why would Manafort want it in state court where Trump would not be able to pardon him?

If the judge throws the case out and Mueller files it in State court, will the effect be that Manafort flips because ultimately he can’t be certain of the pardon?

So the judge may as well have said, “I think you don’t care about this case. I think you just want Manafort to get at the president. Get this crap out of here and take it to the state court where you’ll have better success anyway.”
You're not to smart buddy, his asking why it came to his court was a bad question for the prosecution. Learn something. Or a makavelli says, ttku.

floridays

How about this...

And by the way, all cases are in Federal District Court. Do you have anymore to add.

floridays

What the friend are you on about?
Like I said, you can't understand w/o a picture. Did you read Rosenstein's press release from DOJ.GOV? Foundations must be laid, read his release and understand it, sleep on it, and look for one, just one word in it. I'll help you it starts with a p.

floridays

You might try getting your law degree from a college other than Drumpf U before you say I'm over my head.:happy2:
Exactly what I expected from a ged hoodrat. Just answer what we were talking about before and I'll get back to you. While you do that @bbsam is bustin his ass trying to prove to me that all of these cases aren't in Federal District Court.

BrownArmy

Like I said, you can't understand w/o a picture. Did you read Rosenstein's press release from DOJ.GOV? Foundations must be laid, read his release and understand it, sleep on it, and look for one, just one word in it. I'll help you it starts with a p.

Ok, yah, I'll get right back to you.

Byeeeeee

floridays

I don't play your game clown, I'll walk you through it however. You could have simply responded to what I asked, you didn't. Period.