President Trump

BrownArmy

you first

I've not been shy in my personal thoughts about the Mueller investigation.

It's not clear to me that Trump is anywhere near a target-zone for substantial repercussions.

My assertion is that he needs to STFU and let this thing play out...he does himself no favors by constantly Tweeting - it makes him look like a jack-ass, and it's such an obvious play to his base, etc.

BrownArmy

when you carry the purse be careful you don't break the bottle of hot sauce . oh that's right that's only when she speaks at black churches.

You're barking up the wrong tree, and you're not that great at debate.

Usually, in a debate, one side presents an argument, the other side responds.

I give you my side of the debate, you reply with 'purse-holder'.

I give you another side of my debate, you reply with 'hot-sauce'.

Clearly you have no argument, Bye.

floridays

In theory that's nice, but when someone but I've known you to act ignorantly and back away. Be careful with your response.

BrownArmy

In theory that's nice, but when someone but I've known you to act ignorantly and back away. Be careful with your response.

That first sentence doesn't make any sense.

You still haven't gotten back to me with your big reveal, I'm still waiting.

Look, it's not some game of Clue, and you're not Agatha Christie, or Encyclopedia Brown.

If you have something to say, just come out and say it...

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I'm glad you registered your complaint, in my best English.... GFO. You got That? @Turdferguson.
You been here a long time. Big :poop:. I'm not intimidated. Can you understand that Professor? Go play scrabble, assemble your letters into words. Comprende?
You got that*......that shouldn't have been capitalized. ...
Also it's a TOS violation to attempt to circumnavigate the language filter

Last edited by a moderator:

newfie

I've not been shy in my personal thoughts about the Mueller investigation.

It's not clear to me that Trump is anywhere near a target-zone for substantial repercussions.

My assertion is that he needs to STFU and let this thing play out...he does himself no favors by constantly Tweeting - it makes him look like a jack-ass, and it's such an obvious play to his base, etc.

you first , go ahead and go on a Big Hillary bash . There is a hell of a lot more on her then there ever has been on Trump . Yet I've never heard you ever bash her on all the crooked crap she has done.

you keep claiming you don't support Hillary and never have but I never see you bash her and you always take the DNC Position on everything here.

newfie

that's the problem your verbal statement to that effect does not match the arguments you make here.

BrownArmy

you first , go ahead and go on a Big Hillary bash . There is a hell of a lot more on her then there ever has been on Trump . Yet I've never heard you ever bash her on all the crooked crap she has done.

you keep claiming you don't support Hillary and never have but I never see you bash her and you always take the DNC Position on everything here.

She’s not the President, ttku