President Trump

oldngray

nowhere special
sarcasm_19.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Very funny, you musta had a great night's sleep last night.
I got ten hours sleep after 3, 2, 4 and 5 hours over the last 4 nights.

Allergies seem to be getting better although the pollen index is still 7.2 (Medium High) with oak, hickory and birch the top allergens.
I am surrounded by these trees on my property and the neighborhood.
I bought NyQuil Severe Cold & Flu yesterday and hopefully that is the solution.

floridays

I got ten hours sleep after 3, 2, 4 and 5 hours over the last 4 nights.

Allergies seem to be getting better although the pollen index is still 7.2 (Medium High) with oak, hickory and birch the top allergens.
I am surrounded by these trees on my property and the neighborhood.
I bought NyQuil Severe Cold & Flu yesterday and hopefully that is the solution.
Hope you get another 10 tonight, hope the best for you. 90-95 degree temps will change the pollen problem, ya got that to look forward to. My best to you old man.:thumbup1:

floridays

Clinton Derangement Syndrome is curable, you can get help for that.
You are correct, and it comes when she gets the same Mueller panties down treatment. The only difference is Mueller's heavy lifting has already been done. All little bobby has to do is open his eyes and head to the courtroom.

floridays

Donny made it a campaign promise to lock her up - I wonder what the holdup is?
It was an illustration of his disdain for different levels of justice or injustice. Do you prefer he follow through on his campaign thoughts and instruct the DOJ to appoint another special counsel? He is extending grace to Hillary Rotten Clinton, he'll allow her to die in her misery. Maybe he should issue an executive order and force her to feed McCain his baby food until he expires.
I do honor him for his military service, beyond that he has done more damage, as a Senator, to our country, than he did good as a Naval aviator. Strictly my opinion.