President Trump

floridays

These guys on BC are too dumb to understand that by accepting a pardon Drumpf would have to admit he did what he was indicted for.Let's all have a free for all... all crimes are legal. Since the rule of law doesn't matter anymore.
People who do nothing wrong have nothing to worry about.........right Drumpf?
I think that is what he said today, let's not be bothered by the facts however. Continue with your idiocy hater.

Box Ox

I always thought it was strange buying a can of cheap black spray paint at Walmart and seeing it labeled "negro".

There is a difference between labeling a spray paint can "negro" so hispanics can read what color it is, and a white man directly referring to a black man as a "negro" due to its historical usage. If you disagree, go find the biggest black man you can and say "How ya doing, negro?"

NAACP,...... is colored acceptable?

Yes. Context is key.

rod

Retired 23 years
There is a difference between labeling a spray paint can "negro" so hispanics can read what color it is, and a white man directly referring to a black man as a "negro" due to its historical usage. If you disagree, go find the biggest black man you can and say "How ya doing, negro?"

Yes. Context is key.

There are no big black guys around here. We do have a few skinny glassy eyed drugged out ones though. Those ones you could knock over with a feather------if they aren't already laying in a ditch.

bbsam

Staff member
Get over your black skin, the trick is gone, just like the failed last democrat White Master Hillary. Isn't that your side's general spooge? Nice try negro.
Ummm. What did the article have to do with race?

Ah. You didn’t read it, did you?

cachmeifucan

These guys on BC are too dumb to understand that by accepting a pardon Drumpf would have to admit he did what he was indicted for.Let's all have a free for all... all crimes are legal. Since the rule of law doesn't matter anymore.
If sure if he did something illegal he would be charged by now. This is all a sham Obama knew of Russian interference but did nothing because he is so elite that he didn't think trump had a chance so he said Nothing because he didn't want hitlerys win to be questioned but when she lost in a landslide .cry cry cry there was no collusion they probably wanted trump they figured putin would rather deal with a man. And probably interfered on their own. Thank you Wisconsin thank you Michigan thank you Ohio thank you Ohio thank you Florida thank you north Carolina. Any any other swing states. Sea is I'm in killinois and mitt Romney got more votes than trump that won't happen in 2020. Even though our fake republican governor doesn't stand a chance he turned his back on his base. He forgot he a Republican typical pro business

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
If sure if he did something illegal he would be charged by now. This is all a sham Obama knew of Russian interference but did nothing because he is so elite that he didn't think trump had a chance so he said Nothing because he didn't want hitlerys win to be questioned but when she lost in a landslide .cry cry cry there was no collusion they probably wanted trump they figured putin would rather deal with a man. And probably interfered on their own. Thank you Wisconsin thank you Michigan thank you Ohio thank you Ohio thank you Florida thank you north Carolina. Any any other swing states. Sea is I'm in killinois and mitt Romney got more votes than trump that won't happen in 2020. Even though our fake republican governor doesn't stand a chance he turned his back on his base. He forgot he a Republican typical pro business
You are not helping the Conservative cause.
Are you a hillbilly from Kentucky?

cachmeifucan

I wish I was a hillbilly from Kentucky. I'm a conservative who grew up in cook county. In a broken state. With high taxes. Over populated. High property taxes. I'm pro union but I'm a Christian first abortions is my biggest issue and illegal and legal immigration is my second. Don't touch my god or my guns or constitution.

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
Pardons are not always admissions of guilt. They're usually for people who been wrongfully convicted and are carried out as to not clog up court time and save money.