President Trump

newfie

35463906_10213594927760157_1959796837044977664_n.jpg

I may need a full body condom to protect me from this dem slime

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Just wait until one of these kids dies in captivity.

Maybe Jeff Sessions can read a Bible verse at the funeral.
How many thousands have already died crossing the Sonoran Desert?
Maybe you can say a few words for them.
If these were American citizens that endangered their kids lives, their kids would be taken away from them and they would be in jail.
Goofballs!

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
California ag products are shipped all over the world. Ttku
You have California, and then 12 of the next 15 states are in Middle America. Corn, wheat, soy are staples worldwide. Not as healthy as what California grows, but that's why their staples. It feeds the masses. Ttku

MAKAVELI

You have California, and then 12 of the next 15 states are in Middle America. Corn, wheat, soy are staples worldwide. Not as healthy as what California grows, but that's why their staples. It feeds the masses. Ttku
California feeds the world produce. The heartland feeds the world grain. Ttku

BrownArmy

If these were American citizens that endangered their kids lives, their kids would be taken away from them and they would be in jail.
Goofballs!

Goofballs?

Think about how absolutely desperate you would have to be to make that trip.

To come here, live in the shadows as an undocumented alien, under constant threat of deportation.

Whatever they’re running from, the trip is somehow less dangerous than what they’re facing at home.

People say, ‘just get in line and do it the right way’, but that’s bollocks, it’s a twenty year wait. Our immigration system is so completely broken, and Congress can’t or won’t fix it.

Another example of Congress abdicating it’s Constitutional responsibilities and prerogatives and handing it to the Executive.

Sad.

bbsam

Staff member
Goofballs!
That’s twisted justification. Even for you.

newfie

That’s twisted justification. Even for you.

Justification ? What aboutism maybe . you libs don't mind people dying that aren't part of the current political sales pitch.

Thus the one person of color mishandled by the police is martyred while the thousands that die in the streets each weekend are ignored.

this is another example of the lib argument Spanish style.

BrownArmy

Justification ? What aboutism maybe . you libs don't mind people dying that aren't part of the current political sales pitch.

Thus the one person of color mishandled by the police is martyred while the thousands that die in the streets each weekend are ignored.

That’s crap, if you’re talking Realpolitik, R’s do it just as well if not better than the D’s do.

bbsam

Staff member

Screaming at “libs” has you guys doing stupid things. Carry on.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Goofballs?

Think about how absolutely desperate you would have to be to make that trip.

To come here, live in the shadows as an undocumented alien, under constant threat of deportation.

Whatever they’re running from, the trip is somehow less dangerous than what they’re facing at home.

People say, ‘just get in line and do it the right way’, but that’s bollocks, it’s a twenty year wait. Our immigration system is so completely broken, and Congress can’t or won’t fix it.

Another example of Congress abdicating it’s Constitutional responsibilities and prerogatives and handing it to the Executive.

Sad.
I'm not sure you are serious but nice regardless.

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
California feeds the world produce. The heartland feeds the world grain. Ttku
That's what I said. However, most people cannot afford fruits and vegetables regularly, and rely on staples. Civilization, for better or worse, is fed by grain. Also soy is not a grain, its a legume. And corn can sometimes be considered a vegetable.
You should read the book, Better Angels...by Steven Pinker. It might interest you. After I finish it, I'm going to read Sapiens, (a favorite of Barack).

BrownArmy

I want to save all those kids being used by their parents for sympathy.
Nothing but insurance policies.
Treat your kids like that around here and your sorry butt goes to jail and you lose your kids.

Not sure if you’re serious, but nice.

In essence, we created this problem, and now we want to ‘wash our hands’ of it, like that guy in the Dickens book.

I’m not sure we can have it both ways, but the US of A is pretty good at that, so...

MAKAVELI

That's what I said. However, most people cannot afford fruits and vegetables regularly, and rely on staples. Civilization, for better or worse, is fed by grain. Also soy is not a grain, its a legume. And corn can sometimes be considered a vegetable.
You should read the book, Better Angels...by Steven Pinker. It might interest you. After I finish it, I'm going to read Sapiens, (a favorite of Barack).
Bro, I'm not sure you understand that California has the largest ag industry of any single state in the US. They also export the the most of any state in the US. Ttku.