President Trump

cachmeifucan

It's different for everyone. If I want to smoke I could get it do not sure why it has to be legal. So my 6 year old can ask me about a pot commercial and then drop the age to 12 years old to smoke because you say it's not that bad
Does it steal motivation or does it allow one to understand that being a rat in the rat race is not a good thing?

bacha29

The term is RINO dingleberry. And when those programs were passed I wouldn't characterize those Democrats as progressives. And you better believe if I'm required to pay into the program I will be taking out of the program. And I've repeatedly said SS is the best idea the Dems ever had but you ignore that. To say someone should pay into a program but not get anything out of it is ridiculous. We've had this discussion before and your opinion is still as stupid as the first time you brought it up.
I never said they shouldn't . It was bold and visionary progressive's who passed the legislation creating the programs you will enjoy now and in the future at a time when we were in the midst of worst global depression in world history which allowed the ascension to power of the two worst tyrants in history Hitler and Tojo. When was the last time your party did anything this bold or politically risky?
As for Medicare and I told you this earlier. When Bob Dole started in the House he tried to filibuster the House in an effort to get the bill back into committee and try to kill it there. Imagine what it would be like for you in the future if he had exceeded. Now there's old Bob age 97. I wonder who's paying for his care these days? My stupidity is only exceeded by the stupidity found in your ceaseless criticism of a political ideology that has and will serve you very well in the future and will likely be the single most determining factor when it comes to the kind of life you'll have in the days ahead.
Yes we are pro choice and you hate that. But, the caravan currently heading to the US border is driven by the extreme poverty in an impoverished nation (Hondurus) whose population has grown 50% in just the past decade exasperating an already desperate situation.

cachmeifucan

I never said they shouldn't . It was bold and visionary progressive's who passed the legislation creating the programs you will enjoy now and in the future at a time when we were in the midst of worst global depression in world history which allowed the ascension to power of the two worst tyrants in history Hitler and Tojo. When was the last time your party did anything this bold or politically risky?
As for Medicare and I told you this earlier. When Bob Dole started in the House he tried to filibuster the House in an effort to get the bill back into committee and try to kill it there. Imagine what it would be like for you in the future if he had exceeded. Now there's old Bob age 97. I wonder who's paying for his care these days? My stupidity is only exceeded by the stupidity found in your ceaseless criticism of a political ideology that has and will serve you very well in the future and will likely be the single most determining factor when it comes to the kind of life you'll have in the days ahead.
Yes we are pro choice and you hate that. But, the caravan currently heading to the US border is driven by the extreme poverty in an impoverished nation (Hondurus) whose population has grown 50% in just the past decade exasperating an already desperate situation.
So your for killing babies so sad how could anyone be pro choice. Maybe if the world would be better if your mom swallowed you or aborted you or your siblings. How can anyone think abortion is a former of health care. I hope Kavanaugh was lying when he said he won't change roe. They interviewed her at the end of her life she was used as a pawn and regretted it.

cachmeifucan

They drive wages down, commit crimes, leach off system, send money back to Honduras, get free to them health care because it's not free we the taxpayers foot the bill. They take service industry jobs from Americans and add kids to are already underfunded schools and then live with 3 families in 1 house paying single family property taxes

floridays

So your for killing babies so sad how could anyone be pro choice. Maybe if the world would be better if your mom swallowed you or aborted you or your siblings. How can anyone think abortion is a former of health care. I hope Kavanaugh was lying when he said he won't change roe. They interviewed her at the end of her life she was used as a pawn and regretted it.
You Mexican descent?

bacha29

If this nation had also experienced a 50% increase in it's population in just the past decade we would be in the same mess Hondurus is currently in . I can plainly see that you are a one issue Republican. Even if Roe is repealed abortions will continue and most of the time in this country because it will be performed on women who have sufficient personal wealth to pay for it themselves.

cachmeifucan

So you know, I didn't mean it as a bad thing. Just some broken English as I often do when :poop: faced. I do like your content however.
No offense taken I love the Mexican culture church going hard working people. I have no white guilt because my family never profited off slavery. My great great great grandfather came here from Germany and was in Wisconsin and was always a Yankee I know my family history.

floridays

No offense taken I love the Mexican culture church going hard working people. I have no white guilt because my family never profited off slavery. My great great great grandfather came here from Germany and was in Wisconsin and was always a Yankee I know my family history.
I'm glad you didn't because none was tendered. I like what you post. Maybe it is time to have your head checked :lol::thumbup1::thumbup1:. Keep doin what you do.:thumbup1:

It will be fine

The intent is clear, based on the argument and time. Educate yourself.
Ted Cruz, 2011: "The 14th Amendment provides for birthright citizenship. I’ve looked at the legal arguments against it & I will tell you, as a Supreme Court litigator, those arguments are not very good. As much as someone may dislike the policy... it’s in the U.S. Constitution."

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Ted Cruz, 2011: "The 14th Amendment provides for birthright citizenship. I’ve looked at the legal arguments against it & I will tell you, as a Supreme Court litigator, those arguments are not very good. As much as someone may dislike the policy... it’s in the U.S. Constitution."
And what happened to the 18th Amendment?