President Trump

vantexan

You wouldn't be saying that if it a Dem was setting out to do what Trump says what he's going to do with regard to "birthers" and the Constitution. If Obama were to attempt to override the 14th Amendment you'd be hollering your head off.
Why would Obama override the 14th Amendment? Again, if it's determined legal Trump has the right to do it. If it isn't, he can't. Obama on the other hand was going around Congress with many of his executive orders. And the spineless Repubs were afraid to challenge him on them.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
XTDVJ6Pl.jpg

cachmeifucan

That's for the supreme Court to decide
Ted Cruz, 2011: "The 14th Amendment provides for birthright citizenship. I’ve looked at the legal arguments against it & I will tell you, as a Supreme Court litigator, those arguments are not very good. As much as someone may dislike the policy... it’s in the U.S. Constitution."

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

El Correcto

god is dead
Ok.
Conservatives should be up in arms that Trump even suggested using an executive order to do it. He's talking about crapping on the Constitution and you guys are all for it...
No, he is stopping an unconstitutional action with an executive order, which honestly, I’m fine with. Birthright citizens is one of the biggest scams on the American tax payer the administrative welfare state has ever perpetrated.

cachmeifucan

I'm glad you didn't because none was tendered. I like what you post. Maybe it is time to have your head checked :lol::thumbup1::thumbup1:. Keep doin what you do.:thumbup1:
Hey I honestly would like to know what is so far off that I need my head checked. I would like to defend each one of my views and explain. Any liberals here is your chance please don't hold back there is nothing anyone could say that would actually hurt my feelings. I'm against abortion except rape or incest. I'm against the death penalty yea I know god gives live and only God takes it. I'm for the wall I'm for deporting all violent criminals not little old ladies. I'm for gun rights but I don't think you need 10 ak47s. I'm pro union but if I had the choice to pull out I wouldn't. But I think if people had a choice to join union or not they probably would get us a better contract. I've worked 22 years at ups started at 17. I have many friends of all cultures they know my view and if they don't agree I respect their views. I don't have any social media and never had. Going to work now I hope I got something good later. Ciao

floridays

Hey I honestly would like to know what is so far off that I need my head checked. I would like to defend each one of my views and explain. Any liberals here is your chance please don't hold back there is nothing anyone could say that would actually hurt my feelings. I'm against abortion except rape or incest. I'm against the death penalty yea I know god gives live and only God takes it. I'm for the wall I'm for deporting all violent criminals not little old ladies. I'm for gun rights but I don't think you need 10 ak47s. I'm pro union but if I had the choice to pull out I wouldn't. But I think if people had a choice to join union or not they probably would get us a better contract. I've worked 22 years at ups started at 17. I have many friends of all cultures they know my view and if they don't agree I respect their views. I don't have any social media and never had. Going to work now I hope I got something good later. Ciao
I was making fun of myself, I said that because if I agree with most you post, you certainly need to get your head checked. You missed my errant attempt at humor. You're cool with me. I apologize for the misunderstanding.