Presidential debates!! 2012

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You chose just a partial part of my post to respond to. Look at post #300 . There is a link to watch the real Romney. But rather than have your question answered....you would rather hassle me for more.

The real mitt romney? Even YOU dont know who that is.

peace

TOS

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll

Phoney news. Planned parenthood has never claimed to have mammogram machines, they do provided services for those who need them, though. That does include providing that women have access to low/no cost mammograms, along with a myriad of other services. 3% of their budget goes to abortions. Most of it goes to disease prevention and cure. Next is contraceptives for those who can't afford them, or are denied them by their insurance. Next is cancer prevention, where is where mammograms come in.

What portions are you opposed to, and why? Or do you not believe that women need adequate health care, after all, they do bear our children. The next generation. I'd like them to have a healthy start.

Tell me, I'm waiting anxiously. What services are objectionable to you? I understand abortion opposition, but sometimes that's the best choice for all involved. As I was told many times in my UPS career..."in a perfect happy world..."

It would never be any easy choice for any woman, but it is not up to an outside party to decide. It should not be a crime to seek a safe, early, abortion.

Most factual link I could find:
What does Planned Parenthood do? Does Planned Parenthood's services include mammograms?

Find something real to talk about if you expect reasonable discourse.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'd like to see Obama stand in line at the Planned Parenthood office and wait for a mammogram. FOOL !!

Women are smart and know where to go to get a mammogram. They can cut out the "middle man". If they can't afford it,there are clinics and free mammogram in that big truck that travels around and offers free womens health check ups.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I didn't know they actually gave them. I do know they will direct you to the places where you can get one for free, as there are places here that do that.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I didn't know they actually gave them. I do know they will direct you to the places where you can get one for free, as there are places here that do that.
Planned Parenthood does not own any mammogram machines.......so Obama tells fibs (I'm being kind)
still today.

UPS Lifer

LOL.

Which Romney?

This guy has changed his positions so many times, to get the nomination, to appease this group or that group, on and on and on.

It's a joke.

The irony is that the Mitt Romney you're seeing now (the centrist) is probably closer to the 'real' Mitt Romney, for instance:

He's not lying when he says he thinks abortion should remain legal, or that women should have access to contraception.

(Unlike Paul Ryan, who is the equivalent of the American Taliban, I seriously doubt that Romney desires to impose his religious views on the entire American populous...it's just not good Mormanism, and more importantly, it's just not good business).

I doubt he cares about guns one way or another, etc., etc., Mitt will say whatever it takes to get elected, to whomever will listen.

He's a Morman for fks sake, of course he cares about everyone: when he was talking about the 47%, he was referencing the people who he accurately pegged as 'they'll never vote for me anyway', etc. Was it inarticulate? Absolutely. (binders full of women, anyone?).

On economic issues, you can believe him or not:

I think he really wants to fix things, but there's no serious economist that believes he can deliver on everything he's promising (same is true for Obama).

LOOK:

If Romney had just been himself, I might have considered voting for him. If he'd just been himself, the Mormon-Centrist-Business-Leader, socially 'liberal' but fiscally conservative, he would have smoked all those other clowns (Cain? Bachmann? please....).

Honestly, I have no idea who the 'real' Romney is...I have a guess about who that person might be, and my guess about that person is that he would probably make a good President.

Instead, he (or his advisors) decided that the only way he was going to win the nomination was to sign that idiot Norquist's anti-tax pledge, get on his knees for the NRA, the Evangelical militant Christian Right, Karl Rove and Crossroads GPS, and pick P. Diddy Ryan as his running mate...someone who is (I'm guessing) about 180 degrees away from who the 'real' Romney is (maybe? hard to tell).

So he pretty much lost my vote. I sincerely hope he loses the election and goes into seclusion to grandfather his twenty grandkids, or whatever.

He took the wrong lessons from his father's defeat.

Based on this post, I do not see evidence of the uber liberal kool-aid drinkers. You also stated the 47% comment better than I did. Very articulate. I don't agree with most of your analysis in your post but somehow I believe if we were legislatures that we could actually sit down and compromise on policies and create legislation that would benefit America. Diversity is not only good, it is necessary to make this country stronger and better.

Our government is deeply divided right now (IMO) and there is absolutely no leadership coming out of the White House to break that division. This is what we need right now. I am optimistic that things will get better after the election is over. Unlike a lot of people I talk to, I really believe that most of the people in Congress want to do what is best for the country.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm glad they thing a lie was Obama'a shining moment....speaks volumes

Via Washington Examiner:
“Get the transcript,” President Obama replied, as Mitt Romney questioned whether or not the president called the attack in Libya an act of terror.

That, according to the Obama campaign, is one of the greatest debate moments in modern history.

“Our view is that the president, the back and forth on Libya last night was one of the best moments for the president, one of the best moments in recent debate history,” traveling Press Secretary Jen Psaki told reporters on Air Force One yesterday.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Tooner, I am glad to see I am in good company.
I don't like him.
Well Thanks Aj back at ya.
i dont like him as the pres. doesnt mean he doesnt have qualities I could like, but most likely not. He would be in the .05 % of people I had to write off as friend. I do not believe he is a friendly guy. I believe he is decisively evil. I feel he has a different path planned for us. I do not agree with his plan, therefore, I dont really like him. I tried I really tried, but I couldnt do it.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I have been discussing all night with a gay person, no offense jus the facts, about the only reason he wont vote for Romney is gay marriage. Good Lord, talk about a one issue agenda. So when we all live out of a suitcase, cause we all have to be the same, and all have to live on the same playing field this is your justification? No Im not gay, if I was I could get my soulmates 401k, and if I worked at ups her pension. Is this the total have all be all. The mid east is burning,. our soldiers slaughtered, with no help from this administration, our ambassadors treated like dog meat, and you are worried about gay rights, oops lost another family member. How silly. Grow up, people have been dying for years for your freedom, and its all about what oriface you can legally enter and get benefits?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I have been discussing all night with a gay person, no offense jus the facts, about the only reason he wont vote for Romney is gay marriage. Good Lord, talk about a one issue agenda. So when we all live out of a suitcase, cause we all have to be the same, and all have to live on the same playing field this is your justification? No Im not gay, if I was I could get my soulmates 401k, and if I worked at ups her pension. Is this the total have all be all. The mid east is burning,. our soldiers slaughtered, with no help from this administration, our ambassadors treated like dog meat, and you are worried about gay rights, oops lost another family member. How silly. Grow up, people have been dying for years for your freedom, and its all about what oriface you can legally enter and get benefits?

The only oriface you need to worry about is the one on your rear end that Romney will shove his "BUSH" policies into if he wins the election.

peace

TOS