Presidential debates!! 2012

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Yeah Iheard that alll night, from a nephew. His mother gave him up, no wonder, although I dont agree with that................................

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Maybe an abortion would have been better but it turned into I am a maroon, because I like a different candidate, yea whatever.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I have been discussing all night with a gay person, no offense jus the facts, about the only reason he wont vote for Romney is gay marriage. Good Lord, talk about a one issue agenda. So when we all live out of a suitcase, cause we all have to be the same, and all have to live on the same playing field this is your justification? No Im not gay, if I was I could get my soulmates 401k, and if I worked at ups her pension. Is this the total have all be all. The mid east is burning,. our soldiers slaughtered, with no help from this administration, our ambassadors treated like dog meat, and you are worried about gay rights, oops lost another family member. How silly. Grow up, people have been dying for years for your freedom, and its all about what oriface you can legally enter and get benefits?

What a coincidence. I spent over an hour on a phone call just yesterday from my gay friend....the one who used to live right next door and moved to Sweetwater Texas. He keeps in touch, thank goodness.

We used to have coffee dates every Thursday a.m. here.
I asked him about the gay bath houses and did he as a gay man know anybody that had a membership to one of them. He said , "only the scum of society hangout at those places".

He didn't know anybody
because they are not educated like he is......(masters in both political science and public speaking) He used to teach at Bishop Gormn H.S. in Vegas and he taught in ElPaso too.
That man canreally bend your ear and we can talk about anything.

He talks freely about aids and the pills and treatments he has to do to keep on top of his care.
Yet, he's never just come out and announced that he has it. He survived hospice care 10 or so years ago. He has some weird blood tests that I have researched online that only seems that aid patients get. Like I get A1C for diabetes check ups or CA-125 is specific too.

He also likes to dispel the thinking that all gays are Democrats. The GOP gays have their own organization (Log Cabin Republicans) and that's who he is. He presently has lots of friends in the little berg of Sweetwater and they are staunch republicans in that neck of the woods and they have debate watching parties at differet houses with good eats.He always calls and reports the fun they had and asks what my opinion was of the debate. He does have that knack to keep you involved even though many miles are between us now.

My childhood friend in Toluca Lake is the same with keeping in touch. I am lucky to have such good friends in my life. Long time loyalties !!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I guess Obama needs more time to ignore his ums and ers and uminas and ahs, etc. They don't count for intelligent language.

moreluck

golden ticket member
102kpw8.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Obama plans an all out attack in Monday's debate. (IMO)He's a fool with a bad record and he's got name calling ss all he has.

moreluck

golden ticket member
An old one to moderate the debate !! He is like 75 and been with C.B.S. (Can't Be Serious) since 1969.

Did you notice the location ??? Boca Raton??

He better hit the topic that was left in the air last time because it's foreign affairs (the subject of this debate) and it's still going on !!! America wants to know !!
I sure hope he's more fair than Creepy Crawley.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Would you suggest him to change it to JaTagg?

And BRAVO to him. That is his father and he recognized the disrespect and hate the Pres displayed for his DAD.

Just curious? Since they are mormons, and some practice paligamy, and if the Romneys had a daughter, would they have named her TRICK?

Lets see, the right wings radical parents choices of names...:

Trigg, Trak, Tagg......TRICK fits right in!

Just sayin... JS

Peace

TOS

UPS Lifer

Personally, I think you should be able to name your children what ever you believe is best for them and you. But as long as some fringe leftist is going to denigrate those on the right for their choice of names. It is only fair that we point out what our friends in Hollywood name their kids.... Typical Hypocrite!

Here are some examples to show the hypocrite choices by those Hollywood folks

• Natalie Portman and Benjamin Millepied: Baby son Aleph
  • M.I.A. and Ben Brewer: Baby son Ickhyd
  • Jools Norton & Jamie Oliver: Baby daughter Daisy Boo and Poppy Honey
  • Heidi Klum & Seal: Baby son Johan Riley Fyodor Taiwo
  • Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck: Baby daughter Violet
  • Geri Halliwell & Sacha Gervasi: Baby daughter Bluebell Madonna
  • Summer Phoenix & Casey Affleck: Baby son Indiana August
  • Drea de Matteo and Shooter Jennings: Baby daughter Alabama Gypsy Rose
  • Beth Riesgraf & Jason Lee: Baby son Pilot Inspektor
  • Paula Yates & Bob Geldof: Baby daughters Fifi-Trixibelle, Peaches, Little Trixie, and Honeyblossom
  • Paula Yates & Michael Hutchence: Baby daughter Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily
  • Tonya Linette Lewis & Spike Lee: Baby daughter Satchel
  • Claudia Schiffer & Matthew Vaughn: Baby son Caspar

• Alice Kim & Nicolas Cage: Baby son Kal-el Coppola
  • Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin: Baby daughter Apple and son Moses
  • Matt & Annette Lauer: Baby boy Thijs
  • Courteney Cox & David Arquette: Baby daughter Coco
  • Kim Basinger & Alec Baldwin: Baby daughter Ireland
  • Julia Roberts & Danny Moder: Twins Phinnaeus Walter and Hazel Patricia
  • Shannyn Sossaman & Dallas Clayton: Baby son Audio Science
  • Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes: Baby daughter Suri
  • Toni Braxton & Keri Lewis: Baby son Diezel Ky
These are just a few of the names, I could go on and on....

bbsam

Staff member
I'm not sure how you score time accurately with both talking over each other so much of the time. That being said, Romney got caught up in his own talking point that was factually incorrect. And Crowley didn't leave it there. She did point out the administration's two week long labored explanation. So how does that "help" Obama?
I'd still like an answer to this. I thought Crowley was fair in confirming Obama's statement but also in pointing out the confusing statements put out by different parts of the administration. I get the feeling that some on the right still subscribe to that BS line, "if you're not with us, you're against us.

brett636

Romney opened up for it. He asked and asked again and wanted it "for the record". Fact is, Romney made the lawyer's cardinal error. He asked a queestion without knowing the answer.

He knew the answer as did Crowley. She just knew she had to do something before Romney made Obama out to look like a fool.