Promoting racism, division and hate...Critical Race Theory.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Do you have relatives that still wear white robes and burn Crosses?
Empirically speaking, a black is more likely to have a relative in prison than a white has a relative in the KKK.
Especially one (me) who is 1st generation American born and lives in the North....

You DO realize the KKK were Democrats, don't you?

Oh, maybe not. It was probably taught in HS which you dropped out of to sell drugs.

Box Ox

So you think black people are too stupid to realize they are being held back by Democrats? They couldn’t possibly support Democrats by making an informed choice? Cool theory you’ve got there, it’s not racist at all.
Nope. Democrats think they're too stupid to realize when they are. And that they're too stupid to obtain IDs. And that they're too stupid to not resist the police. Etc etc. They're clearly not. And it's not racist to point that out.

It's why the racist hard left starts calling Tim Scott "Uncle Tim" whenever they fear what he has to say might pull some otherwise helpless black people off of the Democratic plantation. Think I saw some "Uncle Tim" posts on here late last month that have since been deleted.

Twitter allows ‘Uncle Tim’ to trend for hours after Sen. Tim Scott’s rebuttal, and then took action

"Twitter allowed a racial slur about Sen. Tim Scott, the only black Republican senator, to trend on its site for 12 hours as he was attacked as an “Uncle Tim” for saying “America is not a racist country” in his rebuttal to President Biden’s first address to a joint session of Congress.

The term began to trend on Twitter late Wednesday night after Scott noted in his speech that he has been the subject of derogatory comments about his race because of his political views.

It wasn’t until 10 a.m. Thursday that the social media behemoth stopped the attacks from appearing in its Trends.

Scott, in an appearance Thursday on “Fox & Friends,” slammed the use of the slur by his detractors, adding “you cannot step out of your lane according to the liberal elite left.”

“Intolerance so often comes from the left with words like ‘Uncle Tim’ and the N-word being used against me by the left, and last night what was trending on social media was ‘Uncle Tim,’ ” said Scott, a second-term senator from South Carolina."

It will be fine

Nope. Democrats think they're too stupid to realize when they are. And that they're too stupid to obtain IDs. And that they're too stupid to not resist the police. Etc etc. They're clearly not. And it's not racist to point that out.

It's why the racist hard left starts calling Tim Scott "Uncle Tim" whenever they fear what he has to say might pull some otherwise helpless black people off of the Democratic plantation. Think I saw some "Uncle Tim" posts on here late last month that have since been deleted.

Twitter allows ‘Uncle Tim’ to trend for hours after Sen. Tim Scott’s rebuttal, and then took action

"Twitter allowed a racial slur about Sen. Tim Scott, the only black Republican senator, to trend on its site for 12 hours as he was attacked as an “Uncle Tim” for saying “America is not a racist country” in his rebuttal to President Biden’s first address to a joint session of Congress.

The term began to trend on Twitter late Wednesday night after Scott noted in his speech that he has been the subject of derogatory comments about his race because of his political views.

It wasn’t until 10 a.m. Thursday that the social media behemoth stopped the attacks from appearing in its Trends.

Scott, in an appearance Thursday on “Fox & Friends,” slammed the use of the slur by his detractors, adding “you cannot step out of your lane according to the liberal elite left.”

“Intolerance so often comes from the left with words like ‘Uncle Tim’ and the N-word being used against me by the left, and last night what was trending on social media was ‘Uncle Tim,’ ” said Scott, a second-term senator from South Carolina."
Your pithy “get back on the plantation” comments are saying that black people are too stupid to actually understand politics and are just following their “masters.” Do you not understand how that’s racist?

Box Ox

Your pithy “get back on the plantation” comments are saying that black people are too stupid to actually understand politics and are just following their “masters.” Do you not understand how that’s racist?

That's mocking your thought process and you know it.

I don't think many white hard leftists understand how incredibly racist they sound when they rail against black conservatives who argue against the narrative that black people in America are still systemically persecuted in 2021 and are stuck in a helpless situation unless the government props them up in perpetuity.

It will be fine

That's mocking your thought process and you know it.

I don't think many white hard leftists understand how incredibly racist they sound when they rail against black conservatives who argue against the narrative that black people in America are still systemically persecuted in 2021 and are stuck in a helpless situation unless the government props them up in perpetuity.
I don’t think pointing out Candice Owens is a conman is railing against black conservatives. It’s just how I see her. I don’t believe she has strong political convictions and is just playing to the audience.

bbsam

Staff member
If someone on here posts that YOU and your thoughts are full of crap and that you just parrot the thoughts of the crap democrats that parade you around, is that not negative to you?
No. I’d say they only read selected posts. Over in the FedEx forums I’m considered pretty far right.

Box Ox

I don’t think pointing out Candice Owens is a conman is railing against black conservatives. It’s just how I see her. I don’t believe she has strong political convictions and is just playing to the audience.
Differing opinions on that are fine. And I don't think you meant to misgender Candace (she/her/hers). That's more of a Trumpee v Michelle Obama thing.

bbsam

Staff member
And she has a brilliant mind, sharper than most people. Correctly dissects what's going on in a way that a college professor can appreciate and hillbillies like me can understand. You just can't figure out why there are black conservatives like her, Burgess Owens, Tim Scott, and others. The older ones can remember intact families with the father present. The younger ones can see what generations of Democratic policies have done to the Black community and the cities many of them live in.
I think Tim Scott, if he were honest, would say he’s pretty embarrassed by the Republican Party today.