Promoting racism, division and hate...Critical Race Theory.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Who do you think holds the majority of wealth in this country. Lol
Pure genius.
Pay attention Sam.

The US is about 63% White…..
Those numbers have been decreasing over the decades.
SO….. while your relatives were learning how to cook grubs, the Whites were building this country and their wealth.

Got it?

floridays

Pure genius.
Pay attention Sam.

SO….. while your relatives were learning how to cook grubs, the Whites were building this country and their wealth.

Got it?
Pretty harsh statement.

I'm not sure what to say, for once I'll be silent.

Pretty harsh statement.

floridays

Pure genius.
Pay attention Sam.

Got it?
Naw, I've gotta say something, wouldn't be true to myself if I didn't.

I'm not offended, I can't be, I understand my personal depravity.

I just hope you understand the kind of dark soul this statement comes from:

while your relatives were learning how to cook grubs, the Whites were building this country and their wealth.

I'm not sure whether you were trying to be provocative or just jerking on a chain.

I hope you were.

floridays

Indeed. A country with a population of 5.3 million (about equal to South Carolina's) sitting on top of vast oil reserves.

How Norway's huge oil reserves benefit all its citizens

This Country Has Set Aside Almost $200,000 for Each of Its 5 Million Citizens
I think you bit. @BrownFlush correct me please. I think he was referring to the absence of people of color.
The only nation you could offer was one with less color (in their case) or indigenous people. Kinda the darkie in the wood pile philosophy.

His next question would be why?

floridays

@BoxOx , in the converse, no not Chuck Taylor, in which nation do people of color have the best opportunity of succeeding, (not secede, got that, nice to talk to you, remember when you were baited?) of providing for a family and future generations?

And Why?

Box Ox

@BoxOx , in the converse, no not Chuck Taylor, in which nation do people of color have the best opportunity of succeeding, (not secede, got that, nice to talk to you, remember when you were baited?) of providing for a family and future generations?

And Why?

Think we agree on this one. Already went over it with some wokies yesterday. :)

quad decade guy