Promoting racism, division and hate...Critical Race Theory.

wilberforce15

I decided it wasn't really applicable to this conversation and deleted it. I think CRT is ridiculous but calling everything communism cheapens your brand too.
The tools are commie.

So the one swinging them is a commie.

No matter much he believes he's not a commie.

Attachments

• Analytical Tools.png
    Analytical Tools.png
    39.7 KB · Views: 56

wilberforce15

The new SBC president is so conservative that he gave his pulpit to his wife and sat there like he didn't even belong.

Attachments

• Screenshot (34).png
    Screenshot (34).png
    596.6 KB · Views: 51

bbsam

Staff member
I decided it wasn't really applicable to this conversation and deleted it. I think CRT is ridiculous but calling everything communism cheapens your brand too.
I thought it was interesting that one of the ministers in the article had a problem with the church’s stance not because he necessarily holds the theory to be 100% true but because the church basically used its objection to it to basically deny that racism exists. Kinda like some folks around here.

wilberforce15

I thought it was interesting that one of the ministers in the article had a problem with the church’s stance not because he necessarily holds the theory to be 100% true but because the church basically used its objection to it to basically deny that racism exists. Kinda like some folks around here.
They're all liars. They all teach CRT from primary sources, with positive spin, in every seminary class. They are die-hard, in the tank commies, who are simply lying so they can continue to sign statements of faith and pretend not to be leftists.

BeefiestMass

They're all liars. They all teach CRT from primary sources, with positive spin, in every seminary class. They are die-hard, in the tank commies, who are simply lying so they can continue to sign statements of faith and pretend not to be leftists.
Sorry, buddy, even if any of that were true, which it's not, this is just what happens with Protestantism, especially congregationalism. There's no apostolic authority and the truth is just whatever's most popular.

wilberforce15

Sorry, buddy, even if any of that were true, which it's not, this is just what happens with Protestantism, especially congregationalism. There's no apostolic authority and the truth is just whatever's most popular.
lol. You have a gay pope who would be burned by every other pope in history. Our unity is something the Catholics should envy. Y'all are pathetic.