Promoting racism, division and hate...Critical Race Theory.

quad decade guy

Come and see you? Impossible.
Your location is all over the place. No thanks.
Say, while you're licking your wounds....

Get a lawn chair on a nice clear night....maybe out in the country a little like I am.....nice adult beverage in hand and just gaze and wonder....at the trillions and trillions of possibilities.....

Maybe stay home from church for a change....get a different perspective.

The answer ain't in your bible........

El Correcto

god is dead
Perhaps if it were the only or predominant socioeconomic theory in play it would be problematic. You don’t really believe that’s the case do you?

And remember, this theory didn’t just pop up in the last 18 months. It’s been around for decades and until Trump and his crew decided to attempt to dismantle it, few knew it existed.

It’s not as if every proposal and bill and law is bent and shaped by this theory. But there’s nothing wrong with questioning where we are and have been in race relations when considering how to craft and apply laws. Shouldn’t we be critical when we look at a law that penalizes crack possession far harder than cocaine possession? That’s an extreme example of course, and yes I’m sure some take it to an extreme. But denying its validity or attempting to convince ourselves that race problems were solved in the 60’s is crazy talk.
Black people supported the crack laws. Democrats supported the crack laws. It was punishing criminals who terrorized black communities.

This is a problem for black people, idolizing the criminals that run rampant destroying business interest, job prospects and their communities with drugs out of selfishness.

MAKAVELI

Black people supported the crack laws. Democrats supported the crack laws. It was punishing criminals who terrorized black communities.

This is a problem for black people, idolizing the criminals that run rampant destroying business interest, job prospects and their communities with drugs out of selfishness.
It's funny you think that's a black thing. Ttku son it's an American thing.

quad decade guy

Liberal Democrats are the black people's problem. They are in charge and control every aspect of their lives......except how they vote.

See?

It just never gets said......or changes.....Insanity: doing the same thing over and over....expecting a different outcome.

El Correcto

god is dead
Why you so mad all the time little guy? Tupac was just living the American dream and little :censored2: incels like you just need to get out of your momma's basement.
They say it's the white man I should fear, But it's my own kind doin' all the killin' here.
FDE2A418-50EE-46EB-89C7-2FACF4030251.jpeg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Care to back that up with something or am I just supposed to take your word for it. Nah. Don’t bother. You don’t like it so you’ll just make stuff up.
You could do 8 seconds of browsing their website and see for yourself that they've bought into the racist "equity" ideology.

Nah, don't bother. You radical left wingers will always find a a way to deny reality.

bbsam

Staff member
You could do 8 seconds of browsing their website and see for yourself that they've bought into the racist "equity" ideology.

Nah, don't bother. You radical left wingers will always find a a way to deny reality.
Same 8 seconds on a Republican website would have me believe they are a big tent party that welcomes minorities and values diversity.