Promoting racism, division and hate...Critical Race Theory.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
That’s an actual argument in support of CRT now? It’s got the word “critical” in it? Sounds like it must be on the ropes. Has the bar for its defense really gotten that low?
Critical to who? Lol. The morons on the left?

rickyb

have you heard of yanis varoufakis left wing group?

1652025070434.png

bbsam

Staff member
That’s an actual argument in support of CRT now? It’s got the word “critical” in it? Sounds like it must be on the ropes. Has the bar for its defense really gotten that low?
I couldn’t tell you. I’m not sure how something that’s been around for decades suddenly was translated into “white people bad”. In fact, if people took the time to digest actual points in the theory (ies) they might not be so incensed by it. Or maybe they’d have coherent thought on why it’s not valid.

It’s history. Any reason not to look critically at it? We’ve done it in politics, religion, economics,…why not race? Why not view race relations through the prism of historical influences of race relations? Not to do so seems odd.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I couldn’t tell you. I’m not sure how something that’s been around for decades suddenly was translated into “white people bad”. In fact, if people took the time to digest actual points in the theory (ies) they might not be so incensed by it. Or maybe they’d have coherent thought on why it’s not valid.

It’s history. Any reason not to look critically at it? We’ve done it in politics, religion, economics,…why not race? Why not view race relations through the prism of historical influences of race relations? Not to do so seems odd.
I’m no more opposed to teaching children the evil history of slavery any more than the evil of abortion.

Evil is evil, right?

What say you, Sam?

bbsam

Staff member
I’m no more opposed to teaching children the evil history of slavery any more than the evil of abortion.

Evil is evil, right?

What say you, Sam?
I would leave the terms “good and evil” out of the classroom. That would be the more objective and critical method.

bbsam

Staff member
You’re too brainwashed too argue with
You’ve already determined that “that’s how the left does things”. There is no arguing with you if you simply hold on to you “left vs right” ideology.

You’ve already conceded that you have no interest in objectivity, rational thought, or understanding anything beyond what you want to believe.

There is no argument because you refuse anything based on fact that runs counter to your ideas.

And you call me brainwashed?🤣

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You’ve already determined that “that’s how the left does things”. There is no arguing with you if you simply hold on to you “left vs right” ideology.

You’ve already conceded that you have no interest in objectivity, rational thought, or understanding anything beyond what you want to believe.

There is no argument because you refuse anything based on fact that runs counter to your ideas.

And you call me brainwashed?🤣
Because the left destroys everything it touches

bbsam

Staff member
How about moral and immoral?

And how about answering the question and not deflecting?

If want to discuss abortion in the schools, I’d say it has to be discussed in an ethics class that deals with life (as defined as starting at conception) through death. It would include everything from religious, economic, legal, etc..

I think it’s probably an important conversation/class(es) to have. I have no idea what the textbook would look like.

bbsam

Staff member
Stop flirting with me and go dox someone. I want nothing to do with you.
…and yet you keep replying. It’s like you can’t help yourself. You’re not the first, won’t be the last. I’m easy to have a crush on.