Promoting racism, division and hate...Critical Race Theory.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You are believing one side of an argument that you haven’t heard both sides of. You haven’t hear the address that set this boy off, have you?

I’m not disparaging him. I’m disparaging you for gulping down the political vomit of a 15 year old. Why would you do that? Is it because you just want to believe what he says?
It’s called truth. Something you’re allergic too. 🤣

bbsam

Staff member
Typical liberal, smear and discredit without a shred of verifiable rebuttal, especially a minor.

You make your race proud!
Would you care to explain how my race has anything to do with pointing out a complete lack of objective viewing of this boy’s accusations?

UnionStrong

How do you know? Where is the speech that hurt the poor boys feelings? Have you found it?
I know how the left operates. My own niece was disqualified from being hired for a speech pathologist job after her black interviewer said she was too white. She’s Cape Verdean, not dark enough I guess.

bbsam

Staff member
I know how the left operates. My own niece was disqualified from being hired for a speech pathologist job after her black interviewer said she was too white. She’s Cape Verdean, not dark enough I guess.
So you haven’t read the speech and don’t really know if he was telling the truth. Ok.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
So you haven’t read the speech and don’t really know if he was telling the truth. Ok.

Neither have you, but you don't mind disparaging the kid because he says things that hurt your feelings. Double standards are a beautiful thing.

I’m not disparaging him.

... political vomit of a 15 year old.

They simply fell in line feeling offended along with the little snowflake.

But that’s not to say he wasn’t all teary eyed and uncomfortable.

Much of the younger generations seems awfully concerned with their feelings and needy of affirmation.

Seems like this guy didn’t get his participation trophy.

Lol. Nice attempt at gaslighting. "I'm not doing the thing I just did".

bbsam

Staff member
Neither have you, but you don't mind disparaging the kid because he says things that hurt your feelings. Double standards are a beautiful thing.

Lol. Nice attempt at gaslighting. "I'm not doing the thing I just did".
So we are all in agreement. The kid had his feelings hurt by some speech an administrator gave.

Nobody here has heard the speech that the administrator gave.

Am I right? Because that’s exactly what I’ve been saying since my first post on the subject. I haven’t said he was right or wrong because, as I’ve said before and I think we all now agree, we haven’t heard that speech.

Pretty silly to agree with him or disagree with him, right?

I do think it’s funny if that hurt his feelings though. Silly snowflake.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
So we are all in agreement. The kid had his feelings hurt by some speech an administrator gave.

Am I right? Because that’s exactly what I’ve been saying since my first post on the subject. I haven’t said he was right or wrong because, as I’ve said before and I think we all now agree, we haven’t heard that speech.

No.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

You didn’t disagree with the young man, you attacked him personally.

Big difference.

UnionStrong

Silly lefty

bbsam

Staff member
Feelings. Feelings. Feelings.
Right and wrong has nothing to do with feelings.

You do this a lot.
I think, feel, believe it's because you don't think objective truth exist.
There is objective truth. But in this case (as in many) contributors on this forum don’t have near enough information to determine whether or not this kid is speaking the truth or not.

Maybe they could find further information. Or they could go with whatever best fits their own political ideology because they “know ho the other side does things”. Not really conducive to finding objective truth.

bbsam

Staff member
Oh, but didn't you see him say he didn't attack him, right after he attacked him? That means it never happened. Lol.
Calling him a snowflake is an attack? Do you realize how much BC content woul have to be deleted if snowflake was deemed “an attack”?

bbsam

Staff member
You have heard the speech the administrator gave?

1652007485801.gif