Promoting racism, division and hate...Critical Race Theory.

bbsam

Staff member
You sound like a trusting parent who listens ! Your kids must love and respect you so much , not !!!
Yes and yes.

I’m actually amazed that you think I should take my teenager’s word as gospel truth. That I shouldn’t assume that there is another side or at least more to the story than my 15 year old son would gives.

Seems to me that only a :censored2:ty, reactionary and emotional parent would do that.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
There is objective truth. But in this case (as in many) contributors on this forum don’t have near enough information to determine whether or not this kid is speaking the truth or not.

Maybe they could find further information. Or they could go with whatever best fits their own political ideology because they “know ho the other side does things”. Not really conducive to finding objective truth.
😂

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Let me guess. You’ve never even questioned what the word “critical” in “critical race theory” means, have you? Probably think it means criticizing the white race?

No. Everything you post proves you have no idea what it means.
It’s racist poison… let me guess, you’re cool with it.

The big package

Yes and yes.

I’m actually amazed that you think I should take my teenager’s word as gospel truth. That I shouldn’t assume that there is another side or at least more to the story than my 15 year old son would gives.

Seems to me that only a :censored2:ty, reactionary and emotional parent would do that.
Not gospel truth ! Teenagers do lie from time to time . But a good parent will be able to recognize when they are being honest and when they are not and this kid in this video is clearly being honest . He has no reason lie . He has nothing to gain from lying in this situation but he does open himself up to being ridiculed by sarcastic angry leftist who don't agree with his experiences in the classroom even though adults have no argument because they are not in that classroom !!!

bbsam

Staff member
Not gospel truth ! Teenagers do lie from time to time . But a good parent will be able to recognize when they are being honest and when they are not and this kid in this video is clearly being honest . He has no reason lie . He has nothing to gain from lying in this situation but he does open himself up to being ridiculed by sarcastic angry leftist who don't agree with his experiences in the classroom even though adults have no argument because they are not in that classroom !!!
Incorrect. Teenagers lie and teenagers believe things that are not factually true. I don’t doubt for a minute that he believes what he says he believes. But without the administrators speech, I don’t know if what he says is true or misunderstood or a flat out lie.

But emotions can indeed have people jumping to conclusions and fortifying long held beliefs. Much easier that way.

Box Ox

Too proud to even google the definition of “critical”? As in “critical thinking”? You say you’re all for objective truth, don’t you?

That’s an actual argument in support of CRT now? It’s got the word “critical” in it? Sounds like it must be on the ropes. Has the bar for its defense really gotten that low?