Puff piece to get some scabs for the strike

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
They aren't paying our part-timers anything extra here

That's why half the time nobody shows up
We don’t even get overtime after 5 hours here. I am doing the best I can to rile up the part timers (extremely difficult, but not impossible) and once the local starts the meetings again carpool them to the meeting and demand to get overtime like in the master agreement added to our supplement’s addendum. And shorten the probation period. 70 days is way too long and the company abuses the living hell out of the new people and they get burnt out. When I started I thought my shoulder gave out during probation. Felt really sad because I didn’t want to lose the opportunity to achieve the American dream, but miraculously it healed up, sucked it up, and I made it.

qdg2

So, you’re violating the TOS by bullying just because someone did it to you.

Sorry, doesn’t work that way. You’re still violating the TOS and should be dealt with appropriately.
Well if that's the case BC collapses....it won't have any content...especially when 1-4 clowns are removed for TOS violations...eh shlock? Say was that your feeble reach out to your sugar daddy Bozo?

Thebrownblob

Well if that's the case BC collapses....it won't have any content...especially when 1-4 clowns are removed for TOS violations...eh shlock? Say was that your feeble reach out to your sugar daddy Bozo?
1661967420345.jpeg

Place could use a good flushing😂

Trucker Clock

I told you before. Your memory must be as short as short as another body part.

You can call me all the names you want. I'm man enough to take it. I just find it hilarious that you can call people names but go running to the mods, like the little childish crybaby that you are, claiming bullying and TOS violation when someone calls you a name.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

You can call me all the names you want. I'm man enough to take it. I just find it hilarious that you can call people names but go running to the mods, like the little childish crybaby that you are, claiming bullying and TOS violation when someone calls you a name.
He’s a little girl.

clean hairy

I feel like they’re lying or some hidden language in very fine print. There’s always a catch to that $250. Like they must stay a certain amount of days before you receive it or other requirements. And even then, they’ll probably drag their feet to pay you off. They offered a permanent higher starting wage on some flyers when my buddy applied and he basically got bamboozled by them. I think he mentioned it to the BA. I’ll ask him when I see him. Then when the new hires come and find out about the devious tricks the company pulls they pack it up and leave.
They are betting no one will stay the required length of time.

qdg2

This street runs both ways Champ.

Use a little intellectual honesty(I know this will be tough) and conduct a brief review of all this content.....pages and pages of it.

A modicum of mental ability will reveal how and what goes on here(BC). Admin is WELL AWARE of it. And yes, you are square in the middle. You are part of a handful of bullies and haters. This is without doubt or couldn't even be remotely debatable.

Please, spare all of us the BS.

I embarrassed you and one other prominent player......you should be embarrassed now......it's all here to read....pages and pages.

Thebrownblob

This street runs both ways Champ.

Use a little intellectual honesty(I know this will be tough) and conduct a brief review of all this content.....pages and pages of it.

A modicum of mental ability will reveal how and what goes on here(BC). Admin is WELL AWARE of it. And yes, you are square in the middle. You are part of a handful of bullies and haters. This is without doubt or couldn't even be remotely debatable.

Please, spare all of us the BS.

I embarrassed you and one other prominent player......you should be embarrassed now......it's all here to read....pages and pages.
You bullied me in this thread you should be banned. Accuse me of something I did not do in post eight and still have not explained yourself. Because you lied… Champ. You shouldn’t be lecturing anybody about honesty.