Puff piece to get some scabs for the strike

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
There it is.

Jealousy.

Gosh sure makes you small, impotent and so petty.

We've made real progress here today.........remember-other folks read this stuff.......proud? Hey, show your kids how clever Poppa is.....maybe make a tour of middle schools....show em how it's done...."Now children....this is how to really internet bully...." Maybe a slideshow or running dialogue......."See, here's where I attacked his Wife..." "Here's where my jealousy shows.....I mean I could never get a vette....and all....I mean God a plane...really? "and here's where I have no idea about his retirement or really anything and disparage him anyway" " and that story about getting his A&P while being in feeders.....omg!" "but anyway....here's..."

And you know folks......what they so covet and envy....is pretty basic everyday stuff. Yet, seems like Star Wars tech to children...
🤣

It’s our business when you talk about it so quit crying.
Screenshot_20220829-111612-963.png

qdg2

I don’t think I bullied your spouse either. Keep trying I said YOU were you busy worrying about yourself then to have her quit a job she is not being paid appropriately for. Where I come from we have a name for men like that.
Yep. Bullying.

Where you come from......apparently the po house.....

Again, leave my wife out of it. Keyboard tough guy.

Remember-other folks read this stuff.......keep justifying......it's all here.

Thebrownblob

Yep. Bullying.

Where you come from......apparently the po house.....

Again, leave my wife out of it. Keyboard tough guy.

Remember-other folks read this stuff.......keep justifying......it's all here.
Still waiting for you to tell me why you were able to bully me when you say in post 8 I bullied you? And there’s no bullying at all. I asked you what statement he made? I know you don’t have an answer because just like everything else it’s all made up nonsense.

Trucker Clock

He says you bullied your way in just because you responded to a post he made.

His favorite word. It gets him attention thinking he is bullied all the time.

Yet he himself does it to others.

Oh, I’m sorry @Thebrownblob. Did I bully my way in because his post was not directed at me specifically?

I’m going to have to report myself for bullying, a TOS violation.

Maybe @qdg2 will do it for me.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Does anyone know these guys, or are they management acting like hourly? If you do know them. I think they need to be talked with..

Its_a_me

The Young generation for the most part the gets a part-time job here are just looking for money

They are completely different from when I started because I knew if I could get my foot in the door I could work my way up.
They don't want that, they don't want to drive, they don't want to work 10 hours a day five or six days
That's because the person just starting knows a career as a package delivery driver is doomed because of vehicle automation during their future 30 years of working. They see weak unions whose membership and power has been decimated. They know by the time they get to the point of being stuck in a job (mortgage + paying for kids college): the job will no longer exist or not be paid what it is today.

Hell, even Amazon's delivery (can't even say upstart anymore) will be a more equal competitor forcing down wages as UPS competes with yet another non-unionized workforce. How many Amazon drivers did you see 10 years ago? How many today? How many in 20 years?

They've also seen their parents change jobs multiple times with the company showing no loyalty to them. They've seen their pensions turned over to the PBGC That is why the young generation have 2nd and 3rd jobs or side hustles and want cash.

Being able to stay on their parents insurance until age 26 certainly helps too.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
That's because the person just starting knows a career as a package delivery driver is doomed because of vehicle automation during their future 30 years of working. They see weak unions whose membership and power has been decimated. They know by the time they get to the point of being stuck in a job (mortgage + paying for kids college): the job will no longer exist or not be paid what it is today.

Hell, even Amazon's delivery (can't even say upstart anymore) will be a more equal competitor forcing down wages as UPS competes with yet another non-unionized workforce. How many Amazon drivers did you see 10 years ago? How many today? How many in 20 years?

They've also seen their parents change jobs multiple times with the company showing no loyalty to them. They've seen their pensions turned over to the PBGC That is why the young generation have 2nd and 3rd jobs or side hustles and want cash.

Being able to stay on their parents insurance until age 26 certainly helps too.
Amazon went through so many drivers their labor pool is disappearing. They don’t last long at Amazon.

Its_a_me

Amazon went through so many drivers their labor pool is disappearing. They don’t last long at Amazon.
Raising wages and increasing automation will counteract any issue they are having...and since they are non-union they can go all the way up to 41 an hour and still undercut UPS.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

The same can easily be said for the Management positions..

Loyalty has gone out the door on both sides.

You do reap what you sow... universal law..

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Raising wages and increasing automation will counteract any issue they are having...and since they are non-union they can go all the way up to 41 an hour and still undercut UPS.

Does anyone remember (Tokyo Rose)?

“Hello GI, how’s the war going on, how is your wife or girl friend doing, she is real lonely”