5. Vertically Challenged Drummer Child of Undetermined Gender

4. Oh Holiday Tree

3. Have Yourself a Merry Little Day of Winter

2. Grandma Allegedly Got Run Over by a Non-Human Perpetrator

1. I'll be Home for a Short Period of Time in December

-Jason Rohrblogger-

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
If you like your Christmas you can keep your Christmas ,If you like your Santa................But Uncle Obama you don't keep it at all .............well let me lie about it somemore
Taken from "A Washington Christmas Carol" Bahumbug Obama

moreluck

golden ticket member
Maria went to the Post Office to buy stamps for her Christmas cards. "What denomination?" asked the clerk. "Oh! Good heavens! Have we come to this?" said Maria, "Well give me 50 Methodist and 50 Baptist."

texan

An expected Gift of Christmas from a True Friend arrived today.

True Friends will always speak truth into your life!

Thank You Father of those gifts and friends!!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas, to all that love and give at this season
that lift up, give and love during this time of
observance of the Gift of His Son, to take away our failures.

Make one think!!!
ccccDSCF5136_zpsd55cef09.jpg

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
USA Bisquits.jpg
An Irish Chritmas Tradition Jacobs USA Assorted Tin 1Kg (35.2oz) Jacob�s USA has been a staple in Irish cupboards since 1918; its name originated from the time America joined the Great War and an influx of American troops came to Europe. Wanting to be associated with the social enthusiasm felt toward these new arrivals, USA seemed an appropriate name for the product range. The product selection consists of 14 biscuits, half of which are chocolate covered and the rest of which are plain or cream biscuits. -

moreluck

golden ticket member
The plant with its shiny green prickly leaves and red berry has come to stand for peace and joy. People often settle arguments under a Holly tree. It is believed Holly frighten off witches and protect homes from thunder and lighting. There’s a pagan connotation attached to this tree, the Druids believed that Holly, with its evergreen look keeps the earth beautiful when the sacred oak lost it leaves. They used to wear twigs of Holly in their hair when they went into the forest to watch their priests, cut the sacred mistletoe.