Random Christmas things

over9five

Staff member
Exactly. I've had a rule that goes back to when my wife had her business that she was not to spend her holiday off in the kitchen. So we've always made eating arrangements so that she could relax too.
Umm, she's a WOMAN. The kitchen is where she's supposed to be.

What is WRONG with you???

over9five

Staff member
5h9y6.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
With just the 2 of us, we decided Christmas dinner will be roast chicken ( we'll pretend it's a turkey)......not too many leftovers. Also stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy and cole slaw. Yum!

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I just saw a clip on The Five (yes, Fox News) that just renewed my belief in Mankind.
I will post this everywhere so you can share it.
God Bless us everyone.
Never forget those easily forgotten.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
With just the 2 of us, we decided Christmas dinner will be roast chicken ( we'll pretend it's a turkey)......not too many leftovers. Also stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy and cole slaw. Yum!

I think we have 11 (just got corrected - 14) and I have been cooking bacon, dicing onions, mincing shallots, getting turkey and ham ready.
I enjoy the people though!

moreluck

golden ticket member
We drove over to Target to experience the Christmas shopping rush. I didn't need anything, just walked around and watched all the stressful people running around. Got my exercise in climate controlled comfort........it was sunny and 73 outside. Love the SoCal Christmas.

I've never seen our Target store so packed!!

texan

We drove over to Target to experience the Christmas shopping rush. I didn't need anything, just walked around and watched all the stressful people running around. Got my exercise in climate controlled comfort........it was sunny and 73 outside. Love the SoCal Christmas.

I've never seen our Target store so packed!!
Sigh.... Rub it in.

It is so cold today here.