Random Christmas things

moreluck

golden ticket member
8eb499303422c6a5d433469b1af91a4e.jpg

rod

Retired 23 years
There is a house in town that turned on their Christmas lights last week. It really looks nice with the rotting pumpkins on the front steps.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The weirdest Christmas gift I ever received was.....

Luggage - in 11th grade . I think my parents were giving me a hint. (Danielle Cloward)

Gold-quilted baseball jacket - from my now ex-mother-in-law. She always sewed me replicas of what her dolls were wearing. (Elizabeth Walls)

Notebook paper - torn out of my favorite notebook, wrapped and given to me by my five-year-old sister. (Eric Barnum)

A box of gravel from the driveway. (Jessica Rupe)

3 wheels of cheese....all the same kind from 3 different people. (Jack James)

A receipt showing my library fines were paid off. (Lisa Gorny)

A real iPad from my daughter after I had given everyone an "eye pad" eye dressing from Walgreens. (Mary Jane Grange)

from Reader's Digest

moreluck

golden ticket member
According to the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, while in the summer both male and female reindeer grow antlers each year, male reindeer drop their antlers at the beginning of winter, usually late November to mid-December.

Female reindeer retain their antlers till after they give birth in the spring. Therefore, according to EVERY historical rendition depicting Santa's reindeer, EVERY single one of them, from Rudolph to Blitzen, had to be a girl.