Reinstate Lead Bellys account

Status
Not open for further replies.

over9five

Staff member
The union and current events forums have pretty much always been like that. The reason this site was created in the first place is because the owner does believe in freedom of expression. She does not care one bit about a member's political or union/UPS views. That being said, she only wants intelligent discussions without the immature vulgar personal attacks. Just about everything that gets moderated is because of some other member complaining about it. LB reported a lot of things and has threatened to sue the owner many times. You can thank him for having the name of the IBT president put on the censure list, that was one of the most ridiculous things I have ever seen. Why people think they can cuss and threaten the owner of a free site that allows them to express themselves is just beyond my comprehension.

We have discussed having a forum with no rules or moderating. I remember Teamsternet had something like that, that didn't work well for them.

This.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Perhaps a forum (Brown Cafe After Dark) where anything goes and everything is allowed would be a way for some of these guys to blow off steam without disrupting the other threads.

That's actually a good idea. A huge disclaimer on it as well to let everyone know exactly it's purpose.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
That's actually a good idea. A huge disclaimer on it as well to let everyone know exactly it's purpose.

The main problem with that is that this is a free site. It cost money to run a website and this one doesn't get a large number of hits a day compared to others. To raise a very small amount of revenue, the owner relies on Google ads to pay costs and there is a certain standard that you have to have to be able to do that. So please click on those ads once in a while if you want to continue to post here.

hyena

He saw it, but maybe if he says the opposite a few more times.... somehow it will be true!
I sent her the same thing a few years ago.. I I originally was just asking a question. It shouldn't have gotten to the point it did.

hyena

People who over-exaggerate that much loose a lot of credibility.

Can't believe the insanity here.
What did I over exaggerate? I was called a liar about being in que! And that's a lie. All my post say awaiting approval at the top now!

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Perhaps a forum (Brown Cafe After Dark) where anything goes and everything is allowed would be a way for some of these guys to blow off steam without disrupting the other threads.

"Calling Indecision.... please pick up the courtesy phone."

2zzqm4i.jpg

How much more petty nonsense.... do we have to endure ??

-Bug-

We t
The main problem with that is that this is a free site. It cost money to run a website and this one doesn't get a large number of hits a day compared to others. To raise a very small amount of revenue, the owner relies on Google ads to pay costs and there is a certain standard that you have to have to be able to do that. So please click on those ads once in a while if you want to continue to post here.
We try to help out in Fluff.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

"Calling Indecision.... please pick up the white courtesy phone."

2zzqm4i.jpg

How much more petty nonsense.... do we have to endure ??

-Bug-

Status
Not open for further replies.