Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbsam

Staff member
Perhaps this might help. A couple of weeks ago the Mormons, you know those guys who look alike dress alike conditioned to think alike showed up at my door. And i said to them : "Look, yes you have a constitutionally protected right to practice your religion. What you do not have is a constitutionally protected right to come onto my property unannounced and uninvited and attempt to forcibly impose your religious views on the occupants of this household in an effort to meet your conversion quota". That was the end of that.
Jeez, bacha. That was kinda dickish. Can’t just say, “No thank you”?

As religiously progressive as I happen to be, most conservative Christians I’ve met ten to be fairly pleasant folks. I just don’t have a lot of religious conversation with them.

bacha29

As religiously progressive as I happen to be, most conservative Christians I’ve met ten to be fairly pleasant folks. I just don’t have a lot of religious conversation with them.
Sometimes you have to emphatically remind people that they have worship facilities in the neighborhood and if a person wanted to hear their religious views they would attend their services. Moreover as a free agent sinner my agent and I have already rejected the Morman's free agent offer.
A little over a year ago we made it clear that we wanted a 3 year deal plus an option, a signing bonus, my own private hotel suite when we were out "witnessing" and I get to decide which of 5 European nations ( England, Ireland, France Italy, Switzerland none of that Lower Slobovia stuff) I have to do missionary work in. Plus a company car , healthcare for life and a very generous expense account. Certainly not unreasonable considering the money I could have made for them from the currently under served sinner market....... But, like Fedex a year later they're still looking for the lower cost alternative they believe is out the somewhere.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Perhaps this might help. A couple of weeks ago the Mormons, you know those guys who look alike dress alike conditioned to think alike showed up at my door. And i said to them : "Look, yes you have a constitutionally protected right to practice your religion. What you do not have is a constitutionally protected right to come onto my property unannounced and uninvited and attempt to forcibly impose your religious views on the occupants of this household in an effort to meet your conversion quota". That was the end of that.
I bet they went back and told Moroni and now your your name will be removed from the Mormon database and you will not be reborn.

Last edited:

bacha29

I bet they went back and told Meroni and now your your name will be removed from the Mormon database and you will not be reborn.
Does this mean that I will never win the Warren Jeffs trophy for having the most wives? Some reports say that he had 70 of them. Looks like I've got a ways to go yet. I don't know if I've still got enough sap in my trunk for a job that big but I owe it to God and my faith to go forth and multiply.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Mod prison Flush, the Que, they have to okay anything I post before it appears. I will still appreciate your prayers.
Florman, as you call me.
I like that brother:thumbup1::thumbup1:
LOL.... maybe I should pray they keep you there! They make it hard on the BC screen to repent. HaHa

BrownFlush

Does this mean that I will never win the Warren Jeffs trophy for having the most wives? Some reports say that he had 70 of them. Looks like I've got a ways to go yet. I don't know if I've still got enough sap in my trunk for a job that big but I owe it to God and my faith to go forth and multiply.
Please start leanin' right if you reproduce.

rod

Retired 23 years

I have no time for them. They get to my house via a private road marked PRIVATE ROAD-do not enter. Then they turn into my driveway marked Private Property. I answer the door and say “apparently you guys can’t read”. Before they can respond I shut the door in their face — screw em. It’s been a couple years since they last visited so maybe they finally got the hint.

BrownFlush

46516442_10218027060851852_54070614599663616_n.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
I have no time for them. They get to my house via a private road marked PRIVATE ROAD-do not enter. Then they turn into my driveway marked Private Property. I answer the door and say “apparently you guys can’t read”. Before they can respond I shut the door in their face — screw em. It’s been a couple years since they last visited so maybe they finally got the hint.
Yeah but you’re kinda a grumpy old bastard in all respects.

Status
Not open for further replies.